Chapter 2: What's this feeling?

Reader's pov
        I woke up to someone shaking. No wait, it was someone running with me in their arms. I open my eyes to see a metal arm wrapped around me cradling me in his arms. I groan and he stops and puts me on the ground. "(Y/n)! Thank goodness your okay." Bucky says embracing me. I didn't understand. Bucky was never was this concerned for me. "I'm okay, Bucky." I say patting his back awkwardly. I tried to stand up but I felt dizzy and fell back on my butt. "You okay?" Bucky says standing me up but I only fall into his chest. Bucky caught me.
                 But then something unexpected happened. It felt soft to the touch. I opened my eyes and revealed that Bucky was kissing me on the lips. I sighed and accepted him kissing me. His lips were soft, smooth, and gentle. I broke the kiss needing some air. "I have feelings for you Bucky. And they are really strong. I know its crazy. But I accept them. I'm hoping you feel the same way." I say staring at the ground. Bucky didn't reply to me. "Bucky?" I ask again.
          "I well, I have the same feelings for you. I'm just not sure." Bucky said. I knew somewhere deep in his heart he cared about me. As I got up but still dizzy, I walked only a few feet and fell to the ground. I had blacked out again.

Bucky's pov
     (Y/n) blacked out again. I had to get her to Avenger tower. As I picked her body up, I felt this strange feeling for her. I don't know why but I did. It was a very weird feeling, as I got closer to Avenger tower I heard Friday's voice. "Shall I call for help, Mr. Barnes?" The AI said. "Yes, please." I say. I hold (y/n) in my arms and I hear the elevator ding and Steve walks out. When he sees (y/n) in my arms unconscious. He rushes towards her. "Darn it! I knew I should've gone with her to get the pizza. Is (y/n) okay?"
      Steve asked concerned. "I think so. I don't know but she did get injected with this." I say hold the injector in my metal hand. Steve gasp when he sees it. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Follow me. We have to take her up to Bruce's lab." Steve says pushing the elevator button to go up. It holds and we rush inside. I still have (y/n) cradled in my arms. I kiss her forehead and whisper to her that everything is going to be fine. "The serum in this syringe will put her to sleep causing her to continuously relive the nightmare of Hydra in her dreams. But that's not it."
      Steve says stuttering. I get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. "And what is that?" I ask hoping not to hear what I wanna hear. "(Y/n) may end up on losing her memories." Steve says not looking at me. My heart breaks into a billion pieces. The only girl I ever loved may not know me. As the elevator dings to Bruce's lab. Steve and I walk into Bruce's lab and Bruce is working on something. "Bruce? We need help." Steve says calmly. Bruce turns around and gasp when he sees (y/n) in my arms unconscious. "What happened to her?"
          Bruce ask. "She got attacked by three Hyrda guys. And injected her with this." I say holding the injector out to him. Bruce takes it from me and studies it for a little bit. Then turns back around to me and Steve. "Well, she will have nightmares about Hyrda tonight. So I suggest that Bucky, stay far away from it as possible. I know that's going to be hard for you because you love her." Bruce says to me. I feel heartbroken and sad but also something deep inside of me, anger. "You can't except me to ignore her screams at night and not comfort her." I say yelling. Steve tries to calm me by putting his hand on my shoulder. "NO!
       Don't you dare do that. I love (y/n) and I'm going to stay in here no matter what happens." I say anger rising in my voice. "But Bucky the thing is if you wake her from the nightmare, one of her memories will go away. And I'm going to do my best to find a cure to stop this." Bruce says. "But what if she wakes up by herself and she says my name. Can I acknowledged her?" I ask. Bruce looks and nods his head yes. I sigh in relief. It makes me very happy. "Um, Bruce and Steve. Can I have a moment with (y/n) please?" I ask.
     Bruce shakes his head and Steve follows after him. I put my hand in (y/n)'s hand and cry silently. "(Y/n), whatever you do please don't leave me." I say. "I will never leave you, Bucky." (Y/n) says sweetly.

So guys. What do you think so far? I know it's probably boring. But I still hope you enjoyed it.

~Abigail