Chapter 3: Nightmares!

Reader's pov
   *Nightmare*
As I look around I'm strapped to a metal table. I see scientist come into the room with toture tools. "No please. Don't!" I say trying to break the grip on me from the metal table. As they put the toture tool on my skin and other parts of my body I scream in pain. I want it to stop. But it wouldn't. After they were done, they striped my clothes off of me and put me into a metal container. I tried to break the glass but it wouldn't break. Then something goes up my arm and the container starts to fill up with water. As it gets to the top. I start to thrash in the boiling water going into my lungs. It hurt badly. And I wanted it to stop.
    They did it three times to me. My lungs and throat were burning. I then saw Bucky trying to get to me. "Bucky!" I screamed. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get to him. "Bucky!" I scream.

Bucky's pov
    I woke up and heard a painful scream. "(Y/n)!" I yell and run to the elevator and push the button down to Bruce's lab. I ran inside and saw (y/n) screaming. "No, please! Don't!" (Y/n) says screaming. I wanted to comfort her but I had to wait until she wakes up. "Bucky!" (Y/n) screams. I hold (y/n)'s hand trying to calm her down. Then she jolted awake. "B..Buc..cky." (Y/n) says crying.
    I look at her (e/c) eyes and see fear in them. She gets onto my lap and I pull her in to comfort her. "Please don't let them take me. I don't wanna be toturned again." (Y/n) says crying. "Don't worry, (y/n). I won't let Hyrda, get you. I promise." I say holding her. After a few minutes (y/n) fell back asleep. I stayed with her holding (y/n)'s hand, I never left her side. Her nightmares weren't getting any better. "Bruce, how is that cure coming along?" I ask. "It's not done yet.
     It's not going to be done until 2 days from now." Bruce says. "Can't you speed up the process?" I ask curiously. Bruce shakes his head no. I slam my hands onto the table. "I wish this didn't have to happen to (y/n). Because I've never seen her like this." I say. "Well, tomorrow night she's going into phase 2 of her nightmares. "Phase 2!" I scream. "Listen the symptoms for phase 1 of her nightmares are screaming, tossing and turning, and jolting awake. Phase 2 is worse. The symptoms for phase 2 are sleeping walking, screaming, and killing someone."
     Bruce said whispering the last part. "That means when she wakes up she will see a dead person in front of her?" I ask. "Yes. But we can't let (y/n) kill anyone." Bruce says. I walk out of Bruce and Tony's lab thinking of what Bruce just said. I go to (y/n)'s room and sit down in the chair. I kiss (y/n)'s forehead gently and she smilies in her sleep because she knows I'm there. I fall asleep and hear a scream. I look at (y/n)'s bed and she's not there. I turn the corner to see her sleepwalking. I grab her arm and try to her back to her room but she grabs my throat. I couldn't breath. "(Y/n), stop!"
   I say but she can't hear me. I feel her hands let me go and I look over to see that Steve tackled (y/n) to the ground, but not enough to wake her up. My vision goes blurry and everything goes black.

Hey, guys. I have a announcement to make. I have 15 followers. That's exciting for me. You don't know how much that means to me. Thank you everyone for following me. I hope you enjoy this book so far.

~Abigail