Chapter 5: Special surprise on date night!

Reader's pov
      As I thought of what I'm going to say to Bucky, he came in with a tray cinnamon rolls and a glass of apple juice. "I made the cinnamon rolls myself." Bucky said. I smile at Bucky, he made this for me. "Thanks, Bucky. Your very sweet. But I need to tell you something." I say putting the tray of food on the cabinet beside me. "What is it, y/n?" Bucky ask me worried. "Well, remember when I told you had feelings for you and you said that you didn't understand your feelings for me at the time? Well I feel this burning sensation in my stomach every time I'm around you. And ever since then, my feelings get stronger. So, what I'm trying to say is that I love you." I say breathing deeply.
     I look at Bucky and he sits their staring at me. "And I understand if you don't" I say but Bucky puts his metal index finger to my lips. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to say that 3 special words? I've had some thought and I understand my feelings now. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you." Bucky says smiling. Bucky sits on the bed and cups his hands with my face. A shiver goes up and down my spine. Bucky smirks at me and kisses my lips. His lips are soft, gentle, and smooth just like the first time we kissed. My hands go into his hair and his hand are on my waist. I smile into the kiss and pull away. Bucky smirks at me. "Looks like you enjoyed that one." Bucky says. I blush a scarlet.
    "Hey, y/n. I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tonight then go for a stroll on the beach." Bucky ask. "I would love to. Bucky?" I ask. "Yes, doll?" Bucky says. I blush when he says that name. Of all the other named to choose from he uses that one. "How long have I had the nightmares?" I ask. "Well, about 2 weeks." Bucky says rubbing the back of his neck. "2 weeks! Whoa, that scary."
      I say. "Eat your breakfast, doll. We have a big day planned today." Bucky says kissing my forehead. I eat my cinnamon rolls then drink all of the apple juice. I look at my hair and it's very dirty. "I need a shower." I say getting out of the hospital bed. "Want me to join you?" Bucky says smirking. "Haha, very funny." I say. I turn on the warm water and let the water soak my hair. I shampoo and condition my (h/c) hair. I get out of the shower and see some clothes laid out for me.

    I guess these clothes were for the date me and Bucky are going to have

    I guess these clothes were for the date me and Bucky are going to have. I slip them on. I knew I had to do something with my hair but I didn't know what. Then their was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I say. "It's Natasha. Can I come in?" Natasha asked. "Of course, Nat." I say. Nat comes in and oohs over my outfit. "How are you feeling y/n?" Nat asked. "I'm feeling much better.
        But I'm also really nervous." I say. "About what?" Nat ask. I breath in deeply and look at Nat. "Mine and Bucky's date tonight." I say grabbing a piece of my wet (h/c) hair and twisting it. "You need help doing your hair?" Nat ask. I shake my head and she walks me into the bathroom to blow dry my hair. After that's done she sits me down in a chair and starts doing this hairstyle.

        When she's done I hear a knock on the door

        When she's done I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and there is Bucky holding a (y/f/flower). "Hey, y/n. Wow! You look beautiful." Bucky says staring at you in awe. "You just going to stare at me all night or are we going to our date?" I asked nervously. "Oh, right. Let's go." Bucky says. He holds his arm out to me and I take it and we walk down to his 1970s black dodge charger. He opens my door and gets into the drives seat and drives to (your favorite restaurant). As you eat you can tell that Bucky is really nervous about something. But you don't know what.
     Then we go for a walk on the beach. As I look up at the stars and the beautiful full moon, Bucky stops. "Bucky?" I ask. "Yes, doll?" Bucky says nervously. "Why are we stopping?" I ask. Bucky smiles at me and stares into my (e/c) eyes. "Y/n, ever since I laid eyes on you I couldn't get you out of my head. Seeing you have those nightmares tore me to bits. And now I'm glad that you are back here standing beside me. And I was wondering if you would do the extraordinary honor of marrying me?" Bucky says taking out a (f/c) velvet box with a ring that looks like this.

 And I was wondering if you would do the extraordinary honor of marrying me?" Bucky says taking out a (f/c) velvet box with a ring that looks like this

      I was crying tears of joy. "Yes, yes. I will marry you Bucky!" I say jumping into his arms. Bucky caught me and put the ring on and kissed me with passion. His tongue with to my bottom lip. I sighed with pleasure. Then Bucky tripped over something and we fell to the ground. I laughed as we fell. He kissed me once more. "I love you Bucky Barnes." I say. "I love you to y/n Barnes." Bucky says.

Wow! I bet you didn't see that coming did you? I hope you enjoyed it. Also this is the last chapter. I will write a second book soon.

~Abigail