Chapter 4: She's back!

Reader's pov
     I wake up in a hospital bed with my legs and arms strapped to the bed. I looked over at the chair that Bucky usually sat in. But he wasn't their. I started to panick. The monitor bleeped like crazy. I saw Steve run to me and put his hand on mine. Me and Steve are best friends. When he put his hand on mine it meant he was trying to calm me. "You okay?" Steve asked sitting down in Bucky's chair. "Yeah. I'm fine. But where's Bucky?" I ask sitting up. Steve was very stuttering about it.
    "Steve! Where's Bucky?" I ask again. "Well, he's in the hospital." Steve stutters. "What!?" I yell. "Well you went into phase 2 of nightmares and you choked him. I had to tackle you to get to you to let him go. But not enough to wake you up." Steve says. "I need to see him." I say trying to get out of the hospital bed. But Steve pushes me back on the bed. "Steve!
    What are doing? I need to see Bucky!" I yelled. Steve shakes his head. "You don't understand Bucky like I do." I yell. "How can you say that, (y/n)?" Steve says angrily. "Because I love Bucky!" I yell back. "Now go away and leave me alone." I yell and hide my face in the pillow. "Fine." Steve says walking out the door. I look at my (h/l) (h/c) hair that's in a messed up ponytail.
   I take it out and let my (h/c) hair flow down my shoulders and then I cry myself to sleep.
*Nightmare*
"You have to kill him." A Hyrda guy says pointing at Bucky. "No! I won't do it." I say backing up. "You must." A Hyrda guy says putting a gun into my hand. "No, I won't." I say pointing the gun at my head. I back up a few paces and pull the trigger so that Bucky can live. I then jolt awake and feel myself. I look to see Bruce sitting in chair next to me with a bottle in his hand. I look at the bottle and it's full of greenish-blue liquid  in his hands and hesitate. "It's okay. This is going to stop your nightmares."
         Bruce says handing me the bottle. I look at the clock and it's 2:00 am in the morning. "I will try anything to get rid of these nightmares." I say. "Make sure to drink it all." Bruce says. "Okay, here goes nothing." I say putting the bottle to my lips and drinking it. I then feel really calm and relaxed and fell back asleep.

Bucky's pov
     I look at the time and see that it's 8:30 am. That's weird, I never heard y/n scream last night. I walk into her room that she stayed in. I opened the door and saw her sitting up in her bed. "Bucky?" (Y/n) says. "(Y/n)!" I say coming to her bed to hold her hand. "What's a girl have to do? To get some food around here?" (Y/n) says touching my cheek. "Don't worry, y/n. I will be right back with some breakfast food." I say kissing her forehead.

Reader's pov
     As Bucky goes to get me some breakfast. I thought of how much he has helped me through all of my nightmares. I then see that I have tell Bucky the truth.

Oooh, Cliffhanger! What do you think you have to tell Bucky? I hope you enjoy this chapter.

~Abigail