chapter 3

I looked away for a second then looked back and she was suddenly gone. I looked around shocked then all of a sudden heard gunshots all around and flashing lights. In all the panic and screaming i couldnt see what they were aiming at but they kept shooting the subjects. They shot four and i think she died.

Then all of a sudden it stopped and the smoke cleared. I looked around and saw none of the masked men anymore. Five and seven were still next to me and looking around panicked just like me.

Then i saw the new girl standing next to fives bed she smiled at me "you look shocked." Then she looked down at five and started undoing the straps around his wrists and ankles. Then she picked him up, "come on little one we better get going."

Suddenly two giant white wings sprung from her back. I stared at her with wide eyes. Then a long white dress appeared onto her body and white clothes appeared onto five.

"Are you an angel?" I asked shocked.

She smiled and winked at me "your too nosy." She said softly then turned around and started to walk away.

I watched her walk away, her white dress flowing gracefully behind her.

And then....

There was a gunshot, and i saw her drop five onto the ground.

He was laying there motionless, blood covered his white clothes. She knelt down next to him and lifted his head "no no no no no. No please. Dont be dead. No!" She dropped his head and her head sprung around and our eyes met. She stood up and another bullet came but she flew into the air, dodging it then grabbed the man it was coming from and ripped his head off then throwing it angrily against the wall. "You stupid human! You killed him! Ahhh! What am i going to do now!!"

She looked at me again then flew over and landed next to me. She stared at me then looked at seven then back at me. She muttered to herself "shit..."

She walked over to seven and and paced back and forth "shit. Shit. Shit." Then stopped and sighed. She walked up to seven and undid her straps then lifted her up but then set her back on the table, "shes dead. She must of had a heart attack."

She looked at me then sighed "how old are you?"

I stared at her shocked, "uh...i-im 18, i think."

She sighed "i guess you will have to do." She walked up to me then put her hand on my stomach and i was suddenly wearing a simple white dress. She unstrapped me and grabbed my wrist "lets go." She said and then flew into the air holding onto me by my wrist.