chapter 10

we arrived at a small cafe that had a large banner that said "business event, closed for today" on it. we walked in and when inside i saw that there was only one man inside, sitting at a table in the corner.

he was an older man, he had grey hairs but it looked like he tried to dye it. he was wearing a suit and he had a small grey mustache. he had light green eyes and smiled at me then waved me over.

i slowly walked over to the table and sat across from him. angela sat next to me, leaving an empty seat next to him.

he smiled at me and put his hand out "its so nice to meet you miss avatchi."

before taking his hand i looked over at angela, she just smiled and shrugged. i turned back to him and took his hand "yeah." i said quietly.

angela rolled her eyes at me.

he coughed and put his hands folded on the table. "so miss avatchi, ive been meaning to discuss the matters of the franklins case. i believe that my client should be considered not guilty if he confesses to his crimes do to his mental illness. if you could please read his file and take that into account." he set a file in front of me.

i looked at it confused, there was a picture of a man who looked about 25 with black hair and brown eyes. under the picture it said "kelly franklin (mass murder)."  i looked back up at the man and before i could speak angela did..

she cleared her throat and crossed her legs. "mr. jessie do you actually believe that your client should be let off for mass murder with no punishment at all?"

he shook his head "oh no of course not, i just think his better suited punishment would be 30 hours community service. hes just a poor innocent man that made a mistake, cant you have some mercy?"

angela glared at the man "you want to trade a life in prison for community service?? you must be joking." she looked so powerful as if she was standing above him with him scrambling at her feet. it was amazing.

he frowned "if you need a financial aid i could gladly give some help." he spoke quietly and grinned evilly.

i frowned, maybe this guy does deserve to die. i stood up and yelled down at him "you must be an evil man to think that someone who has done such bad things can just be let off and be able to do it again! and your willing to buy your way through the system! thats absolutely disgust-"

the door opened and a small blond little girl walked in. he stood up and walked over to her then frowned "oh sweetie please wait outside. we cant bother this lady, she doesnt want daddy to win so i guess we wont be able to get you that bike. sorry sweetie."

i froze and stared at them

he looked at me "im sorry to waste your time ill be on my way." then  he walked out the door with his daughter.

i sat down and looked down "he..was just trying to buy his daughter a bike, and... i was so mean. hes not really evil." i looked at angela "i cant kill him. hes such a good guy."

she stood up and kicked me knocking me off the chair. "your such an idiot!" she sat on the table "hes using you for your power you idiot." she looked at me "hes just lying to you so he can get money."

i stood up and looked at her "how do you know?"

she walked up to me and grabbed my hand "ill show you."

suddenly i was at a house. it was a big house but not as big as mine. we were standing in a living room. then i saw the man walk in, he didnt seem to notice us. i looked at angela "can he see us?"

she shook her head no.

he sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. i looked at angela "see hes just a normal guy."

she shook her head "your innocence is sickening. just wait."

i looked back at the living room and then saw his daughter walk in and stand at the doorway. she looked at him and then spoke quietly "dad..... can i have something to eat."

he looked at her then stood up and walked over to her, he suddenly grabbed her hair and lifted her off the ground "YOU SPOILED LITTLE BRAT! I FED YOU YESTERDAY! THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD JUST DIE! YOUR JUST A LITTLE BITCH!"

he threw her across the room hitting the wall. blood dripped down her head, she murmured "s-sorry dad"

i let go of Angela's hand and ran for the little girl but as soon as i let go of angelas hand we were back in the restaurant. i quickly turned to angela and screamed "take us back there! we have to help her!"

she sighed "we cant. our bodies aren't there just our minds. we have to drive there."

"THEN DRIVE ME THERE! IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" the sword appeared in my hand and flames covered my whole body but they didnt burn me.

angela looked at me with wide eyes "calm down alex. ill take you there just calm down. this isnt you."

"THIS IS ME! HE DESERVES TO DIE! IM GOING NOW! IM GOING TO KILL HIM!" suddenly a pair of black wings appeared on my back and i flung up, crashing through the roof and into the sky. my anger controlled me and i was suddenly at his house.

i stood in front of his door and angela appeared next to me. "calm down alex!"

i made the flames and wings disappear and then the sword. i looked at her and smiled "dont worry. its what you wanted. im going to kill him. but im not going to make the neighbors scared so ill turn off the flames. dont worry ive got this."

she looked at me with wide eyes "why are you so calm now.....alex......whats wrong.."

i kept smiling. "nothing." then kicked the door down. i walked into the living room where he was.

he turned to me angrily and started to speak "what the hell are you doing here!?"

the sword appeared im my hand and i smiled at him "im just doing business." then i swung the sword at his neck and his head fell clean off from his body and he fell to the ground on my feet. blood sprayed onto my white dress and onto everything else, including his daughters face.

the girl stared at me and started sobbing "its a monster!" then ran upstairs.

i turned to see angela soacked in blood and staring at me in disbelief. i smiled at her "i killed him."

she frowned at me and spoke quietly "those who are evil themselves are the best at destroying the evil." then she looked in my eyes "you just killed a man alex. its going to hit you once you come back from the place your in now." she put her hand out to me "lets go home before it does."

i took her hand and she flew into the air, flying all the way back home.

and thats when it hit me.....