Chapter 2: Class one, Combat

As morning dawned, you woke to the sound of a annoying alarm clock.

"Uuuuugh turn it off!" Butterz yelled while covering his head with a pillow. Sabian slammed his hand on the alarm on his scroll.

"Get up everyone we have a hour to get ready." Sabian mumbled after lazy getting out of bed. You sat up in bed rubbing your eyes. Sabian was heading for the shower. Butterz was back asleep and drooling on his pillow. You turned to Robert who was putting on his uniform. You finally got out of bed. "Butterz, you need to get up before I shot you." Robert said as he slipped on his pants.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhh." Butterz flipped off Robert and hugged his pillow. Robert growled," I warned you." He pulled at one of his Deagles, one was gold the other was black. He shot the gold one hitting Butterz pillow.

Butterz eye shot up," SON OF A BITCH!" Butterz stood up in his bed. He only had his hoodie and boxers on. He pulled out a katana, "I will kick your ass!" He jumped of his bed towards Robert, but he could get close Sabian appeared only in a towel and kicked Butterz midair.

"Butterz I said to chill on day one. I will whip you!" Sabian disappeared back to the shower. Butterz landed on his bed.

"Unfair!" He folded his arms," I'm going out to grab breakfast you want in (Y/n)?" Butterz said looking at you.

"Sure why not?" Butterz quickly put on his clothes and waited for you," Hurry, The food court is open in ten minutes and I think they might have cookies!!" As soon as you were ready Butterz ran out.

"His semblance is speed, Like the one Ruby Rose girl." Robert said while he tied his shoe. You nodded and walked out the room. You saw Butterz on the floor out cold, next to him was a blond and a girl with black hair and red highlights. In fact they were the girls from yesterday.

"Butterz!" You ran to his side.

"Yang Why'd you hit him!" The one with the black hair said.

"He was like a bullet running at us." The blond said, who you think is named Yang.

"Sorry about that, he was running for the cookies in the cafeteria. I guess he loves them." As if on time as soon as you said "Cookies" he shot up.

"Yo (Y/n) did you say Cookies!?" He sat up and saw the girls in front of us.

"Pretty...." He whisper to himself. I slammed the back of his head. The Yang girl didn't like this."Ruby lets go this boy an his friend are beyond weird." As Ruby and Yang walked away, Butterz stared at Ruby.

"You okay?" You asked.

"Ruby." Was all Butterz said.

"What about we get you thoughts cookies?" He still didn't looks focus. You sighed and slapped him.

"HEY!!" Butterz yelled.

"It's not nice to stare!" You replied.

"B-But, she was heaven, or a godness!" Butterz said as he rubbed his cheek.

"You're in love pal, now let's hurry I don't like lines." You helped Butterz get off the ground. When you got to the Cafeteria you saw that the breakfast venders weren't open yet. Butterz ran to the closest one. You walked to him.

"How long is the wait?" You asked as you folded your arms.

Butterz didn't move his eyes were locked in the window." Give it a minute." As you waited Robert and Sabian walked up to you.

"I almost forgot here is your scroll. Each student gets on. It's like a free phone." Sabian handed you the scroll.

"Thanks." The window opened.