Chapter 10: Hold it in

After long thinking. You decided to keep to yourself with what happened. The night slowly brushed into day. As always everyone got up early. You still were shooken by the idea of anyone to die because of you. You just went about with your normal day as any other just with the thought of last night in your mind.

Soon days turned to weeks. Team RWBY was in the center of attention after a train exploding in downtown Vale. Sabian and Blake started dating. So Butterz and Ruby were a thing. They were innocent, hugging and kissing. Nothing sexual, while on the other hand. Robert and Yang were ALL about sexual stuff. Robert even kicked you all out of the dorm. For a 'private' study with Yang.

Sabian and Blake, well they didn't tell what they did. Only inside jokes.... Now what about you? You just got together with Weiss after the dance. So you had that going for each other. Weiss was the fine description of a queen. While you fit the description of a how would you say, assassin?

Not a hit man for hire. But a Assassin. You were a gentleman but, you weren't afraid of getting your hands dirty. Plus anyone who disrespects your girl. Would mostly being in the hospital.

Your relationships with Your team and Tram RWBY grew everyday. Soon the Vital Festival came to town. Your team trained everyday as a group to advance to the finals. You trained your hardest to get stronger to protect the ones you love.

"Yo (Y/n)!? You okay? You seem out of it today." Butterz patted your head.

"Mhmm!" You nodded with courage. After training you and your team walked back to your dorm.

Sabian slammed his hands on a table," OKAY MEN! Tonight is our final night before the Vital Festival. What should be do!?" Butterz was already on his bed, slowly putting on his hoodie.

"Maybe we have a guys night. We haven't had that in a while!" Robert's wolf ears perked up," Oh hell yeah!" As you all agreed to have a guys night before the Vital Festival Day, little did you all know that this would be your last week as a team...

As you all throw ideas around what to do it came down to two," But Im tired of doing hero stuff." Butterz complained," I wanna go to a arcade, bowling, Movies, or Red king Krab." Robert nodded his head in agreement.

"I could go for some food." However you and Sabian wanted to make sure the white fang and Grimm were out of trouble.

"Look" Robert put his arm around you,"If there's any trouble we will be in town already to help!" You sighed heavy.

"Alright, but we can't get to out of hand." As Butterz and Robert cheered, you and Sabian slipped out of your uniforms and into your normal outfits. That night you had your team take your mind of what was to come and what happened.

You enjoyed yourselves, Butterz won bowling while Robert ate almost all types of fish and meat at Red King Krab. You and Sabian enjoyed watching the movie. KILLER DEAL 8. After that you all began to walk home.

"Tonight was awesome!!" You yelled, Butterz and Robert smiled wide while Sabian chuckled. "Just wait to the festival, we will win for sure!" You stopped and looked at Sabian.

"What?" He looked confused. Butterz put his hand in the middle of everyone," No matter what happens we will always be a team. Understand?" Robert and Sabian nodded and put there hands in. Your smirked and said,"Always." And put your hand in. You all cheered with joy. That night was the last night were you all were happy together......