Charpter 8: Halloween Dance

After a month of relaxing back a beacon. (Y/n), Robert, Butterz, and Sabian started to get to know there lady friends more. The Halloween dance was coming up so The team decided to ask said lady friends to the Halloween Dance.

Your POV
You sat up in your bed. God, I love my bed. You looked around your dorm. It was how you felt it. With Butterz and you in the far corners of the room next to the window but you didn't mind the cold at night. Butterz however complained sometimes. While Sabian and Robert where in the other corners. Sabian being closest to the bathroom. Letting out a chuckle you looked at the clock on your nightstand.

"4:19....." you said to yourself. You teleported to the kitchen and back into your bed. Giggling you looked down, you had two pots in hand. This is going to be good!
Suddenly someone got up, you laid back down looked at Butterz who was up. He grabbed something under his bed. Then a lighter went off.

You threw your clock at him," what the hell man!?" With a thud Butterz hit the ground.
"Aaaaaaahhhhhh my head!" Sabian and Robert woke up from his yell of pain and turned on the lights.
"What's going on Butterz?" Butterz was rubbing his head.

"(Y/n) threw his fucking clock at me!!" They all looked at you," H-Hey! I thought you were smoking weed! "
No Weed in the dorms.,.. Thanks to Sun."

"I'm sorry then... What were you doing then?" Sabian asked.

"Practicing my dust for my weapon." He threw is blanket off him. Revealing his to katanas," I wanted to surprise Ruby with my new skill I'm working on..." Butterz stood up and pulled out the lighter again. With a heavy sigh he pulled up his katanas. He grabbed the dust from his pocket, then loaded it into the handles of his katanas. Using the lighter he turned the two katanas into fire. He began to swing them around and it turned into a heart shaped flame in the air. After awhile Butterz grew tired and stopped. You smiled and patted his back," Nice job bud."

"Thanks!"

"Okay team let's go shopping for our costumes for tonight!" You said with joy.

"About that..." Robert was rubbing the back of his head," Me and Yang have a couples outfit... I'm a prisoner and she is a sexy cop."

You just started at him," You kinky bastard." Robert blushed a bit.

"Hey! I can't complain I like the view." You, Sabian, and Butterz all walked out without saying a word.

Time Skip to the Dance
Time: 7:15 pm

You put on a Black Suit," The names (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)." You chuckled a bit at it. You were a "spy" for Halloween. Walking out of the bathroom you saw Sabian and Butterz. Sabian was Indiana Jones, while Butterz was Genji for Overwatch. "You guys ready?" You asked, both nodded. As you all walk to the gym Sabian cracked his whip," I wonder where Robert is..." Butterz popped his mask off," Really? He's probably in team RWBY's dorm getting it in with Yang." He placed his mask back on.

Once you got to the gym you saw Weiss at the front greeting everyone, but she was in a dress. No costume at all.

"Ice Queen, Why aren't you in costume?" Butterz asked, his voice was somewhat muffled. "It's childish! That's why. Seems like (Y/n) gets the idea." Butterz and Sabian stare at you. Both chuckle before heading in.

"B-But I'm-" Weiss cut you off.

"Handsome this evening now go in there." Weiss patted your back.

Why am I blushing?

As you made your way around you saw Ruby as little red riding hood, and Blake as a Witch. Jaune and Phyrra were both romans or maybe just Jaune and Phyrra didn't know. Butterz was talking to Ruby by the food table, while Blake and Sabian were at a table talking. You turned to look around and saw Robert and Yang all over each other in the concer. You sat at a table and just waited your didn't know what to do.

"Hey Weiss want to dance?" Your head shot up and looked to were it came from. Neptune was asking Weiss to dance, you felt a pain in your chest and stomach. "Sorry no thanks, I had someone else in mind."

That someone is lucky as hell...

"(Y/n), care to dance?" You looked up to see Weiss holding out a hand.

Me?

"Sure!" You shot out of your chair. You took Weiss's hand and began to slow dance. You had your hands on her hips, you felt your face heat up.

"Are you embarrassed?" Weiss looked you in the eyes. You turned your head away," N-No! I've just never done this before... it's just new to me." You looked back at Weiss who was smiling. Time seemed to slow down, it felt like a Second was a minute. You and Weiss both closed your eyes. Leaning in for a kiss, has your lips interlocked, you heard a crowd cheer. You both pulled apart, looking around everyone was staring at you, even Robert and Yang stopped making out and were clapping. You and Weiss both were flustered.

Now would be a good time as any.....

"Hey Weiss?" Weiss looked at you," Would you like to.... go on a date sometime with me?" Her eyes widened.

"Y-Yes!" You both kissed again.

I could get use to this..

When you pulled apart you headed to meet up with your team and team RWBY.

"So let me get this straight, Weiss is dating (Y/n), Blake is dating Sabian is dating Blake, and Me and Rubes are dating?" Butterz asked holding Ruby from behind.

"Yes lil man." Robert said with a smile," For some reason I get a weird feeling in cuffs.." Robert shook his cuffs. Yang moved her hand to Robert manhood area and grabbed it. "You ARE a kinky wolf." Everyone was shocked but Robert he only smirked," Damn right!"

Let's end this chapter here, Don't need to get into the lemons just yet :P