5

When I woke up the next morning I noticed that Jin was up and was sitting on the other couch on his phone.

"Why are you awake so early?" I ask once I see the time.

"Oh hey and I just woke up I guess." he says turning to me.

"Well good morning then." I say, sitting up and rubbing the tired out of my eyes.

"Good morning. What are your plans for today?" He asks and before I can answer, Jungkook pops up behind Jin and scares him.

Jin silently freaks out which causes me to laugh.

"Sorry, Hyung." Jungkook apologizes then sits down on the couch next to me.

"We should all hang out today." I say with a smile.

"Sounds fun." Jin say before standing up.

"What sounds fun?" Jimin asks appearing in the room.

"We're all gonna go hang out for a little. You can come too." Jin says and Jimin looks between Jungkook and I and nods.

"I'll need to run home to change." I say.

"You can just borrow some of my joggers and a shirt." Jimin says before they can speak.

"Alright." I say and follow Jimin into his room.

"It's a lot different in here then I'd think." I say as I look around.

"What did you expect?" He asks with a laugh.

"I don't know." I say as I lay down on his bed.

"I could totally go back to sleep." I say, grabbing onto the pillow.

"Too bad you can't. Here." he says and hands me a plain black shirt and a pair of black joggers.

I take them and he leaves the room.

It was a bit weird changing in here but I hurried up and changed anyways.

Once I was finished I opened the door and walked back to thw living room.

When I got inside Jimin and the others looked at me and smiled.

"Ready?" Jungkook asks and I nod and we head out.

This is gonna be a fun day!