22

"I'll see you guys in 2 months! Remember to get a lot of rest and don't miss me too much!" (Y/n) yells before getting on Got7's tour bus and driving away.

I hated that she was leaving but I knew she'd come back.

The next two months would be long and painful.

Of course we had our tour to keep us occupied but it wasn't the same without (y/n) here and everyone showed it.

The guys seemed quieter than usual.

"Let's get going. We have a show tonight." Namjoon says and we all get back into the bus and continue on.

Y/n) told me she'd text me or Skype me whenever she could so that made me feel a little better.

Time to make it through these next two months...
..
"Hey guys, Got7 is on V live." Taehyung says, coming over to all of us and setting down the computer.

We all gather around and watch.

"We're currently at a pool party." Mark says, flashing a smile.

"Throw her in! Throw her in!" People start chanting then the camera goes over to (y/n) being held by JB and Jackson.

"No guys, please!" (y/n) says in a fit of giggles.

As she says that they fling her into the water.

When she comes up she pushes her hair back.

"You're gonna get it now." she says then gets out and chases after them.

I felt angry.

"We're all having a great time and we love performing for you guys but having this kind of time is great." he says and walks over to JB who is currently trying to fight (y/n) off his shoulders.

How she got up there I wasn't sure.

"Everyone this is our really good friend(y/n)!" BamBam says popping up in the frame.

"Hey." she says with a big smile as she rests her chin on JB's head.

"Well anyways we're gonna continue hanging out and we'll see you guys at our next show!" Mark says then the last thing I hear is (y/n) laughing then the live stream ends.

"Does it look likes she's having more fun with them then she did with us?" Hoseok asks with a frown.

"Of course not." I say.

Of course it does.

She was having a great time and she looked incredibly happy and it's only been a month.

"This was your idea, ya know." Jungkook says while crossing his arms.

I roll my eyes and look out the window.

Maybe I made a mistake by telling her to go with them..

I missed her horribly and barley got to talk to her and now I know why.

They were out having all this fun and she was forgetting us in the process.

I just wanted her back here, with me, with us.