23

Your pov-

"I can't believe it's over already." I whine leaning back on Jackson's bunk.

"I know but it was fun. Thanks for coming with us, it means a lot." Jackson says with a smile.

Over the two months I had gotten really close with all of them and Jackson, Mark, and JB even more so and they had become my best friends.

Of course Jimin would always be my best friend, my boyfriend, my day 1 but these guys were my best friends too.

"No problem. I'm totally up for coming again." I say and he smiles.

"We're almost there." I hear Jinyoung say and Jackson pats my leg before heading towards the front of the bus.

I feel a smile forming on my face then.

I hadn't talked to Jimin or the guys much because we were always busy so I was super excited to see them all.

"We're here!" Yugyeom yells and I grab my things and follow them off the bus.

When I get outside I see Jimin and the others standing outside leaning against the bus.

When I saw them I felt tears welling in my eyes.

Was it possible for them to get cuter in only two months?

When Jimin sees me he runs over to me and picks me up.

I wrap my arms around his neck as I feel the tears.

I missed him so much.

"God, you have no idea how much I've missed you." he says and I can't help but to smile.

I move my head back and kiss him.

After a couple seconds he sets me down and I go hug the rest of the guys.

It felt like I hadn't seen them in years.

"I missed you guys so much." I say while hugging Taehyung.

"We missed you too. It's not the same if you aren't here." he says and I smile.

"Did you have fun?" Jimin asks, joining my side.

"Lots. We were always going places and partying, it was great." I say, flashing a smile.

"Yeah, when (y/n) called us her best friends we seriously threw a party." JB says with a laugh and I feel Jimin stiffen beside me.

"Anyways we should get going. We'll text you later, cutie." BamBam says, ruffling my hair.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." I say as I feel tears resurfacing.

I go to them and we group hug.

When I pull back I wave goodbye as they pile onto the bus and drive away.

"How many stops do you guys have left?" I ask turning to the guys and wiping my eyes.

"10 I think." Jungkook says and I nod and put on a smile.

"Then let's get going. I'm already excited." I say and grab my bags and get onto the bus.

The guys follow and then the bus starts to move again.

"The backroom is still open for you." Hoseok says and I smile and head back there and sets my bags down.

It felt great to be back.

Once I set my stuff down I went back out to them and sat down beside Namjoon.

"You dyed your hair?" I ask looking at his now pink hair.

He nods and smiles.

"It looks so good." I say running my fingers through his pastel pink hair.

"Wait Jiminie! Your hair is orange. Awe it's so cute." I say hopping over to Jimin.

"And your hair is green." I say as I point over to Yoongi.

"I missed everything." I say with a frown and Jimin grabs my hand.

"You won't anymore." he says and smiles and I nod and lay my head on his shoulder.

"I missed you guys so much." I say, looking around at all of their faces.

When I said that they all smiled at me.

"We missed you too." Jin says, flashing a bright smile.

"I'm glad I'm back." I say and run my thumb over the back of Jimin's hand.

I missed them all so much and being back felt amazing.
..
"You guys did so good!" I say excitedly after the guys get off the stage.

Their performance tonight was incredible.

They had so much energy and it was just an amazing atmosphere.

"I'm exhausted." Taehyung says throwing himself at me.

"I bet. I'll make you guys some food when we get on the bus." I say and a smile lights up his face and he nods.

They pack up their things and we all head back to the bus.

Once inside I start to cook as the guys lay around looking half dead.

After the foods done I give them it and it's gone as soon as it came to them.

They must have been really hungry.

"I'm gonna go to sleep." Jin says.

"Me too."

"Me three."

Then soon enough they're all heading to their bunks.

Once it's just me I clean up what they missed then turned off the lights and sit on the bench and watch the outside zoom by.

"You're not going to sleep?" I hear and look up to see Jimin as he sits down beside me and rests his hands in his lap.

"I'm not really tired." I say with a shrug as I lay my chin on my knees and study the side of his face. 

"Did you mean what you said, about them being your best friends?" He asks looking down at his hands.

"Well of course I did but you know I'll never be as close to them as I am with you. You're my bestest best friend. You come before everyone and I'd never replace you." I say.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just want you all to myself even though I know I can't." he says and I smile and move so I'm facing him.

"Don't you think I feel the same way." I say and he looks down at me.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"You're famous. You're surrounded by screaming cute girls everyday that are always telling you how much they love you and I don't even know if I'm in love with you and I should know but I don't. What if someone comes along that loves you more than anything and you realize you don't need me. I want to just keep you away from everyone so no one can take you from me." I say and he smiles and pulls me into his chest.

"That will never happen because I love you and only want you and as for the love thing, you'll know when you fall in love because it's the best feeling ever even though sometimes it's also the most painful." he says and I wrap my arms around his back.

"What if I never know..." I bite my lip.

"I don't want to think about that." he says and I back up and pull my lips inwards.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"I'll try my best to figure that out and I promise when I do I'll love you more than you love me." I say and he smiles and nods.

"Deal." he says and takes my face in his hands and kisses me.

I feel my heart beat quicken and I smile.

What did love feel like?

Did I already love Jimin and just not know it..