20

"Please stop crying." Jimin says as he rubbs his hand across my back.

"It hurts." I whine while holding onto my leg.

"I'll make it better." he says then grabs onto my hand.

I was having strange daja Vu right now...

"Some things never change." he says with a smile spreading across his face.

His eyes were shimmering under the moonlight which caused me to get lost in them.

After a moment I shake my head and pull my hand back.

"So what is it that I said?" I ask and he nods and sits on the ledge beside me.

"Okay so when it was your turn to tell the secret you said that when we were kids you had a big crush on me. Then you said that you like me now too." Jimin says and my eyes widen.

I told him...

All those years after I left I pushed my feelings away.

I got rid of them because I figured I'd never see Jimin again.

When I had I felt nothing because I tried so hard to push them away but then he confessed to me and it changed everything.

I started feeling things for him all over again and it scared me so I pretended they weren't there but now he knows.

"Is it true?" He asks after a couple seconds.

I don't say anything.

"Why didn't you just tell me? I've liked you- I've loved you for so long and I never once thought you could possibly feel the same." he says and I look up at him.

"I was scared." I say honestly.

"Of what?" He asks.

"I don't know, rejection maybe? I didn't even know you really liked me until you told me you were in love with me. I thought you were just lying when you said you liked me because you just didn't want me to date Jungkook." I say and he sighs.

"I would never have rejected you. I've wanted to hear you say you liked me for so long. When you said it I was in so much shock and had so many questions." he says then grabs my hand.

"But now that I know, what is gonna happen between us?" He asks and I look up at him.

"We'll stay just best friends." I say and it hurt to say.

"But why?" He asks as his eyes widen slightly.

"I don't want to lose my best friend if we fight and break up or something. I couldn't handle losing you and so I can't date you, I'm sorry." I say and he picks my chin up with his fingers.

"You're never going to lose me. I love you (y/n) and even if we did break up I wouldn't let you leave me. I need you more than you need me." he says and I let out a breath.

"Okay."

"Okay? Okay as in you'll date me?" Jimin asks and I nod.

A smile lights up his face and he pulls me into his chest.

"I've waited so long for this, you have no idea." he says and I smile and wrap my arms around his back.

I was terrified of what could possibly happen if we broke up but I remember Jimin's words and relax a little.

"You're never going to lose me. I love you (y/n)and even if we did break up I wouldn't let you leave me. I need you more than you need me."

Yeah right.

I needed him more than I've ever needed anything before.

He was my everything and he always had been even though he had no clue of it.

Now I'd show him just how much he means to me.