Chapter 41

Niall's P.O.V.

We're inside our tour bus!! I don't know what to do.. I opened my twitter to check what's going on.. Patricia doesn't tweet yet. What if she's in trouble?? What if she got a new boyfriend? What if she left boracay? What if she doesn't  want me anymore??

My twitter looks empty so i'll tweet something...

"Hi there!! @Tricia1D I miss you!! I'll see you soon :)" - I tweeted

then someone replied!! Woahh! It's only 3 seconds since i tweeted then He/she already replied!

@BoEllis_Styles: @NiallOfficial How's your relationship with @Tricia1D? You guys are perfect for each other.. I hope you're happy with her!

aawww!!  She made me smile!!I favorited & retweeted her tweet!!

@BoEllis_Styles yeah I'm happy with her!! & BTW you made me smile!! I Love You!! - I tweeted =)

@BoEllis_Styles : @NiallOfficial!! OMFG!! YOU NOTICED ME!!!! & YOU SAID "I LOVE YOU" I CANT EVEN.....I LOVE YOU TOO NIALL!!! - she tweeted =))

WOW she's so WILD

Zayn's P.O.V.

I See Niall smiling!! Maybe It's because of a Directioner or It's because of Patricia!?

Hey Mate! Why are you smiling!! You're smiling without any reason! You're an Idiot! - i said

You're smiling too! When you read tweets from your "GIRLFRIEND" - Niall said while his tongue  out..

Well I'm smiling with a reason that time!  - I said

I'm smiling too you know?? This @BoEllis_Styles made me smile today! - Niall said

You're inlove with her?? What about Patricia?? - I asked

Hey!! I'm not inlove with BoEllis! - Niall said

Ok! - I said!

I will tweet something about @BoEllis_Styles! I want to piss Niall Today!! hahahaha

"@BoEllis_Styles Niall's inlove with you!! :) xx" - i tweeted

@BoEllis_Styles : @zaynmalik WHUT?? YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT???? IM REALLY FREAKIN OUT! 2/5 KNOW THAT I EXIST!! WHAT IS AIR??????

____________________________________________________________________________

Magseselos kaya si Patricia dahil dun sa tweet ni Zayn nasabi ay Inlove si Niall kay @BoEllis_Styles ??

At ano kayang totoong pangalan ni @BoEllis_Styles ??

At anong gagawin ni @BoEllis_Styles sa buhay ng 1D at nina Patricia??

MAgiging maayos kaya ang buhay nilang lahat dahil kay @BoEllis_Styles??

Abangan sa mga next chapters!! =))

~Mrs.Malik