Chapter 68

Rich's POV

" Okay chel that's enough.. " I take the glass of vodka in her hand..

" heyheyhey.. What the hell are you doing, i'm having fun you know. " inagaw niya sakin yung baso ng vodka niya then she rolls her eyes.

" Anu ba chelsea, umayos ka nga.. " sigaw ko sakanya since mashadong maingay dito sa bar baka di niya marinig mga sinasabi ko.

" Huh? umayos? i'm still good. Young wild and good... oh wait and also SINGLE haha " then she puts her index finger on the tip of my nose.

sign.

" Alam mo lasing ka na, tara uuwi na tayo " I grab her arm but she jerks it away.

" Patricia says, have fun. so i'm just oblige what she told me. " she smirk then drinks her glass of vodka.

" chel, stay here okay? i'll just find where the hell is she is. " i'm referring trish.

" Oh sure go on. Have fun rich Mwuah " I left her there at the bar counter drinking her drinks, jusko kulang nalang doon na matulog si chel sa counter table her head is rests at the table while drinking.. tsk.. nasan na ba kasi yung bruhang patricia na yun.

Habang nag-lalakad ako papunta sa kawalan ay nahagip ng mata ko si trish na nandoon sa grupo ng mga babae.

" Ow rich??? Vas happenin'? haha where's Chel? " Anak ka ng nanay mo. Eh lasing din 'to eh.

" Are you drunk? " I ask, trying to be calm.

" Haha absolutely no. I'm Patricia Contreras but soon to be horan anyway haha " Argh. What the eff.

“ Look... ” I sign.

“ Where? ” she interrupts me.

“ Argh... Lasing ka ba talaga? ha? Hindi ko na alam gagawin ko!  ” I yell at her although, I know she'd be upset for what I'm doing when she's be sobber.

“hey, stop yelling at me like you're my mother. ! i'm not drunk okay. I'm just having fun with some friends. you know parts of my plan? haha ”

Bruhang 'to. kala ko ba naman lasing na.

“ Tara na nga, puntahan na natin si chel Sus maryosep. Lasing na lasing na yun ” I grab her wrist before she could protest and pull it over where Chelsea is.

Pagbalik namin kung nasan ko iniqan si chel eh wala na siya doon.

WATDAPAK.

“ Uhmm, miss did you see the girl lying in here a while ago?  ” I ask the girl who is leaning against the table besides where Chelsea is a while ago.

“ Oh, the one who vomit on the guy's shirt? I think she's there..... Dancing.....like an idiot. Haha sorry for my words. ” she points her index finger through the stage, I guess.

“ oh that's okay, she's really an idiot  by the way ” tricia says and leans against the table too.

“ Haha wait, you look familiar. ” the girl asks her.

Ano 'to?

Speak to anyone you want bar?

May plano ba talaga 'tong babaeng 'to?

“ Me? oh really? ” tricia says with a confused face.

“ Yeah. hmm you know what, You look like Patricia Contreras, she's Niall Horan's Lovely Girlfriend by the way, .......but I don't think you know them 'cause you know, you look like one of those teenage girls who spends most of their times at bar ....like this. ” the girl rolls her eye and patricia's eyes got widen, she looks very shocked.

Ano Close na sila?

Ni Hindi pa nga nila alam pangalan ng isa't isa eh. the heck. (__ __ )

Hindi ko na sila pinakinggan at saka hinanap ko nalang kung sang lupalop man ng daigdig naron si Chel.

Patricia's POV

I think my eyes going to out off of me and drop onto the floor by her words.

Do I really look like a girl who spends most of the time at bars -_____-

And from the puzzle at my thought I know she's a Freaking...

“ ARE YOU A DIRECTIONER???? ” I ask load enough to gather people's Attention. I peace sign and give them an apology smile.

“ shhhh.. Yeah I am. wait..... Are you? ”

“ Yes, YES. I freaking am ” I interrupts her.

“ YOU'RE PATRICIA? ” she asks louder that I did.

uh-Oh.

------------

Heyeheyhey?

Miss ko na keo?

Vote and Comment po.

Please. *_*

Pa excite talaga ako :3

Hehe Hmmm bahala na kung anong mangyayari sa susunod -_-

#Patricia Erika Horan Here ^_^ LOL