Insensitive

I wonder when will be the next time?

The time when my heart will beat again

That moment where I can only see that certain person and everything else goes blurry.

Yes, I still know what love is...

But the thing is.. I cant feel it anymore..

Everyday of my life, I smile and laugh. My family and friends fills me up evertime I feel down. But theres always something different when you turn around to smile and not let the person who is responsible for it get a glimpse of you.

Its always different when you touch that person and suddenly silly things comes into your mind.

Not the dirty stuff, but the thoughts of you sharing a connection, a bond.

Maybe Im just to scared to assume things just the way I did before.

It is actually safe but theres still that longing feeling.

Maybe Im scared to get hurt, to fall and gain a bruise.

Oh, how I miss that feeling of warm fuzziness everytime his near.

The moment when everything just seemed to go in slow-mo

and you dont care about the whispers and the stares.

I also kinda miss the feeling of getting hurt.

Im still scared but it seemed to be such a long time since I was in that certain pain.

The pain thinking that, nothing is gonna happen.

The pain analyzing how to confess.

The pain whenever you see him smiling with another girl.

I hope I would never forget these feelings. I dont know how long it would take for me to "feel" again.

Being clueless and insensitive is never easy... Cause you cant even tell if your in love or the feeling is just normal.