Where you been?

It was your anniversary and Michael didn't come home yet. You started to worry all night long so you try to call his office but he isn't picking up. You then text him but the messenger is blocked. Shit his phone is off  you thought. You went back to the kitchen and wrap up the anniversary cake and put it up in the freezer. Why isn't he coming home you thought?  You thought. Its 10:00, he should've been here by 7:00. I hope he's alright OH! GODDAMN IT MICHAEL! YOU go up to the bedroom and change into your green silky gown. Michael loved that gown, he always told you you we're very beautiful, and that you looked like a queen. Just wearing that made you even more mader that he for 1. Forgot your anniversary and 2. He is late for showing up on your anniversary. You walk over to your bed and lay down. All of a sudden you start to think about all of the memories you and him share together. One memory came about the time you and him first met each other. You were a waitress at Long Island and Michael came to the restaurant with Grace and his two kids Paris and Prince. You went to his table and asked what would they like to drink. "Sprite,” said Grace. “Fruit punch for both of the children” she continued. “And what would the gentleman like?” The moment was silent for a while and then Grace spoke again, “Coke.” I swear that lady acts like she is his wife or even his God. Does she have to answer every goddamn question? I slowly walk away with a fake smile and come back with their drinks. I gave each one of their drinks, but I paused on Michael. I don't know why but Michael was something. He never spoke, never looked at me, nor did he even move not even his fingers or hands. I didn't even know if he was even breathing. I grab my notebook back out click my pin and start asking everyone (Grace) what they would like to eat. “Prince would have the chicken sandwich a-,” “Would that be grilled or fried?” “Grilled a-,” “OK boneless or bone?” I could tell she was getting angry but I didn't want to get a customer complaint so I cooled down a little bit. As she was talking I couldn't stop focusing on Michael. The way he kept still  was soooo.... sexy to me ( I always had a thing for bad boys)
My body started to shiver on the outside thinking about Michael. I never forgotten that in the same day, when he pulled me hands up to the wall and kissed me. “What is your name?” I moaned out Rose as he kissed me neck. I could feel the sweet kiss in my dreams. Finally I woke up to this cold hand on my face, it was Michael. I got up quick and anger was in my eyes. Before I could speak he paused and spoke first. “I know your upset with me and I get that. But I was working late and my phone died so I couldn't get to call you. I know I could've used my office phone but my boss caught me dialing your number and he told me I can't call anybody for personal reasons. I'm sorry baby girl and I hope you can forgive me.” Tears started to roll down my eyes and I started to cover my face. Michael starts to reach and grab me and he holds me all through the night. He leaned his head in for a kiss on my forehead and u whispered in his ear, I love you.