Valentines Day

It was Valentines day and Michael asked you to come over to Neverland. You took a shower got dressed and Michael's limo picked you up. On the way there you were excited to see your bae because he had been on his Dangerous Tour for quite a while, and you haven't been able to see him. You get worried because what if he doesn't love the way you look anymore because he haven't see you in a while. What if today he breaks up with you because he has been on the road for a long time and found someone else. But also what if he ask you to marry him. You and Michael have been going out for 6 years now and been "promised" for 2 years. You and him had your ups and downs but you managed to break through. Like the time you and him were friends for 4 years and during that Pepsi commercial and he lost all his hair and the doctor told him that it wasn't going to be able to grow back. He was divested but you supported him the whole time. You also remembered the time where he released his Bad album and it didn't  do so well because everyone judged of his new appearance. He cried to you telling you that no one loves him anymore because  he was going through Vitiligo. You comforted him and told him that everything is going to be all right. That was even the first time you and him shared a kiss on the lips. Those were the good times and the bad times. Finally the car pulls up to Neverland and your heart is pounding. You walk in and see rose petals on the floor. You step closer and their is a note that says Follow the blue until you meet the ocean . You started to cry because the ocean means  the pool. That was the first time you and Michael had a date over at Neverland and he pushed you in the pool. You started to drown and Michael came in to save you. You remembered the first time his soft hands holed you tight around the waist. You went to the pool and there was another note. Follow the green until  you meet your luck that was given to you. You immeditaly thought about the Giving Tree. Michael always said that the Giving Tree gave him peace, love, happiness, and strength. He even wrote some of his hits up there. You follow the green petals and you see Michael sitting all the way to the top of the tree. "Climb up!" he says.  You climb up to the top of the tree and he grabs your hand for support to sit down. "If I know I was gonna climb some trees, I wouldn't be dressed like this." You say. Michael grabs your hand and kiss them with his cherry soft lips.  He then says to you, "Y/N we went through our ups and down together and you been by my side since day one. I don't know how I'm going to repay you for all the times you've been there but I guess what I'm about to ask you will do." Michael reach in his pockets and grabs this big red box. He opens it and says, "Y/N, would you do the honor to being my wife for the rest of your life. (Say yes say yes cause I need to know.....lol)?" You feel tears rolling down your eyes and you cant stop crying. You simply open up and say.......................YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!