Which One pt.2

You met this boy named Michael Jackson in the 70s and he was your ABC. But yet so sad you lost in touch and now his music in him is gone. One day you met again in the 1980s and you made his heart beat and he had to tell you how you made him feel. You and Michael  fell in love, but soon you were out of his life. Your life goes on and you get picked on in school because your mom is white, and your dad is black. You hated your life until Michael made a song about you. He made you feel comfortable about being black and white. One day you go to his concert and you meet each other again and you both start dating. Your relationship goes really well, and two years pass on by. He takes you to Neverland for dinner and a movie. Everything is going great, until he gets down on one knee and ask you to marry him. You say yes but then after the agreement he slips away. That was the biggest mistake of your life because he married Lisa Marie after the allegations. You tried to support him but he didn't want anyone around him at the time. You were so furious because you always knew there was someone else that he was always talking to on the phone. You were divested, but after awhile they divorced and he called you saying he was very sorry. You cried to him on the phone and told him that not to ever do that again. He kept his promise but only for a little while. After he divorced Lisa he married Debbie right away wanting to have kids. You couldn't stand it no more, he kept hurting you and hurting you, how could you still take this. For years you tried to get back in touch with him but it never worked. You were scared that if you give him your heart again hes going to break it. As soon as you decided to get back in touch with him it was too late. Michael was already gone. HE WAS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cried, cried, cried, wishing for him to come back. Your wishes never came true.