My First Time (43 reads edition)

Tonight is the night that you make love to Michael. You never did this before, but you know that once you give it up that you give it up to the right person. Your anxious and nervous and getting butterflies in your tummy. You walk in the kitchen and fill the two glasses with bottle of wine, and set them down on the table. You check on the food in the oven and start to fix you and Michaels plate. Once you finished setting the table, you hear someone at the door and realizes its Michael. "Honey I'm home!" He yells. He walks in the kitchen and finds you in this sexy silky light blue dress, and bites his bottom lip.  The way he looks makes you feel anxious and worried. Keep in mind that you never had sex which makes you a virgin and what if he doesn't like the pleasure (down there). To be honest if it was my first time, it would be in the Honduras on our second year anniversary. Or would it be at Neverland? Either way he still kisses you with those soft cherry lips of his on your neck, your cheek, and your lips (not on your face). Or would you rather him pick you up and lay you on the bed and foreplay with you, just to tease you a little bit. Anyone would be perfect, but to be honest what would your first time be like with Michael.

(Let me know in the comments)