two

Nagisa's Point of View

Karma drove me to his house, it was really quiet on the the drive over. And would you guess this? He was rich. Fantastic. We got out of the car, he led me up to the front door. "You first." He stated, with another fucking smirk. I took a long sigh, before walking up to the double doors. A few seconds later, he opened the doors, there was two lines of girls on each side of the doors. I felt my face get pale at the sight. "Welcome home, Mr. Akabane!" They all said in sync as he walked up beside me. 

"This is Nagisa, he'll be staying with us for a little bit." they all just giggled and nodded. I hid behind Karma, I was absolutely terrified. He only laughed and started walking ahead of me. I quickly followed behind him, trying to ignore the stares from the girls around me. "Would you rather stay in a room by yourself, or with me?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes at his stupid question. "By myself, obviously. there's no way in hell I'm sleeping with you."

Karma got me something to wear for the night, which ended up being one of his oversized sweaters. I didn't have any other choice. It reached to about my knees, it went way past my finger tips, and it was pretty big. Karma isn't even this big, so I was really confused to be completely honest.

I tried to sleep, but I failed. The bed was too small. It was a twin XL, I'm used to sleeping in a king. 'Karma probably sleeps in a king...' I thought as I stared at the ceiling. I thought for a few seconds, before getting out of the bed. 

'Karma never told me where his room is...' I opened a door, it was another room, that looked EXACTLY like the one I was trying to sleep in. I sighed and shut the door. I heard someone behind me, well I thought I did at least.

So, me being the scaredy cat I am, I found the closest room and ran into it. It was really small, and I ended up hitting my head on one of the four walls. I passed out.

a/n - i could be a demon and end this chapter here but i won't

"You're really a mess..." I heard a voice say. I slowly cracked my eyes open, my head was hurting like hell. I could make out Karma's face through the darkness, and that he was carrying me. 

I fell asleep again, when I woke up, I was in a really comfortable bed. 'That all must've been a dream. Thank god!' I thought, yawning and opening my eyes. I turned my head, getting even more comfortable, my forehead rammed into someone else's. At first I thought it must've been Kaede, probably had a nightmare or something. But no, when my vision started to get clearer, I could see that it was Karma. 

a/n - cried bc its short like nagisa

anyways i just wanted to warn you lovely people that school for me starts soon, it may or may not affect my updates but we'll see (i still have like a month or so lmao )

ANYWAYS I'M STARTING TO PRE-WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER SO, IT'LL BE UP IN A DAY OR TWO

bAIIII