ten

Nagisa's Point of View

I woke up in Karma's arms the next morning. I was shook for a second, my heart started racing, then I realized how incredibly warm he was. I didn't fight warmth, who would?
Especially if it's Karma...

I waited for him to wake up, he would have to go to work again today. I closed my eyes and wrapped my small arms around his torso. My phone started ringing, really.
really,
loud.
Not wanting to wake him up before he had to be up, I jumped to grab my phone and answered the phone call. "Nagisa. Fucking. Shiota. What on earth are you doing?" An angry voice from the other line said. "Sleeping before you called, can you stop by the way? I really enjoy my sleep." A sigh came from the other side of the line. "I warned you." The line hung up.

I turned my phone off then turned back to Karma. He was staring at me. Oops... "Who was that?" He asked, staring me down. "I don't know." He rolled his eyes and got out of the bed. "Karma I honestly don't-" "I need to get ready for work." He said, grabbing clothes and then going into the bathroom.
I was annoyed.
Very, annoyed.

I decided to go on a walk, without telling him. "Nagisa, where are you going?" Vic asked as I walked past the kitchen. "For a walk, I'll be back soon!~" I said in my best fake-it-all voice. Once I was outside his stupid house where I didn't have to see his stupid face or hear his stupid voice, I breathed in the fresh air.
I walked for a really long time, my mind was racing and I didn't feel like going back until he was for sure gone for work. I came across a pretty view that calmed me down, I decided I wanted to capture that moment. I reached in my back pocket for my phone.
I left it at the house, my heart began racing.

I started to quickly make my way back to the house, it felt like someone was watching me though. I looked behind me a few times to make sure, but there was nothing. My heart started to wind down, then I saw a car start driving towards me, wait, two cars. They were going really fast towards me, I quickly moved out of the way, but they followed. I didn't know what to do. I got down in a ball and covered my head, ready for the impact.

"He's safer with me!"
"Bullshit! You just want everything I have! You don't get him!"

A pair of arms enclosed me in a warm hug. A gunshot. A car driving off quickly.
I looked up and saw Karma's face, he was smiling. "KARMA! GET BACK IN THE CAR WE HAVE TO GET YOU TO THE HOSPITAL!" Vic shouted, pulling him away from me. Wait... I glanced at his arm, he was bleeding. Not a bay cut, he got shot. "Oh fuck." I said outloud. "SHIT, KARMA GET IN THE DAMN CAR!" I yelled as I pulled him into the backseat of the car, I sat with his head on my lap.
"We have to get to the hospital, step on it Vic!" Right as I said it, the car zoomed off. I stroked Karma's hair, repeating that everything would be fine.

I always tried to be the strong one, but tears started pouring out of my eyes. I took his work blazer off of him and covered his wound with it. "Vic! Hurry!" I wheezed out, tears still pouring out of my eyes.

a/n- sorry im bad
love u guys