eleven

Unknown's Point of View

I'm not the monster. He is.

Nagisa's Point of View

Vic was speeding down the streets as I held the blazer to his wound. His eyes were starting to close. "No, no, no, no, Karma, stay with me please!" I said tears now falling onto his face. He looked me in the eyes and gave me a sad smile. "I'd never leave you."

We arrived at the hospital, Vic hopped out of the car and pulled Karma out of the back seat, and into the emergency room wing. I sat looking at the blood on the seat, that was also now on my hands. He can't die. I ran after Vic, tripping over myself while I did. They got him into a room, Vic and I were forced to stay outside the room. Vic was on the edge of tears as well.
An hour passed.
Then another.
I fell asleep, better than continuing to cry.

Everything was white, I saw Karma, holding out his hand. "Karma?" I asked, he smiled. "Nagisa, don't worry."
I took his hand and hugged him. "Please don't go. I need you. You saved me." I cried into his shirt. "I told you, I won't leave." I felt his soft lips against the top of my head.

"Nagisa! Wake up, we can go see him now!" Vic shook me, I almost stopped breathing. I jumped out of the chair I was sleeping in and followed Vic to his room. I went into the room, he was sleeping, there was a bandage wrapping around his forearm. A tear slipped out of my eye. It was all my fault. I rushed to the side of his bed, holding the hand that his heart monitor wasn't connected to. "I'm so sorry. I'm so, so, fucking sorry. It's all my fault." I began to sob and I squeezed his hand a little bit. He squeezed back.

The tears kept falling as I saw him turn his head towards me. "Nagi-chan," i smiled through my tears, before hugging him, keeping his wound in mind. He wiped my tears and let me cry.

"I'm alright."

a/n - god now im crying sdjxjejdn