6

(A/N lol I just realized that this is in first person point of view unlike all the others, wud me?)

I shook my head, disappointed at the way I was acting. It wasn't Phil's fault we had slept together, it wasn't mine either. It was the alcohol! At least that's what I wanted to believe.

I breathed deeply before knocking on Blake's door. Loud shuffling came from inside the flat. I heard a loud "shit!" As a door slammed. Blake suddenly opened the door. He was slightly sweaty and flustered. His cheeks were tinted red, not to mention one of his buttons was missing.

I made a double-chin. "You ok there buddy?" Blake coughed and tried to fix his hair. "Sorry, I was working out." I laughed. One of the main reasons I was attracted to Blake was cuz he was just as lazy as me. "With a button up shirt?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yea! Um, I was doing a quick going out workout. It's actually a new method! Work out before your about to go out. I'm estimated to lose about 10 pounds in less than a month." He said squeezing his lips together.

I eyed him. Something was off. "So... What are you doing here?" He asked me. I pulled him in for a kiss. "To see the love of my life." Blake laughed a little and tried to pull away. "Actually Dan, could we meet up later? I was about to go out." He bit his lip.

I pursed my lips. "Yea, yea, of course!" I leaned down to kiss him but didn't feel him kiss back. I pulled away confused. "Well, I should get going." I said awkwardly. "k bye Dan." He quickly shut the door.

I pressed the elevator button to go down. Something was wrong. Blake was acting so weird. What was his problem? What was his secret?