19

"Phil." Dan stopped to see if he would wake up. "Phil?" He waited again. "Phil!"

Phil's eyes suddenly popped open. His hands jumped along with his body.        "W-what?" He answered rubbing his eyes still slightly asleep. "Your stomach is kicking me." Dan answered in monotone. "Why is your stomach kicking me?"

"Oh my God. Oh my God!" Phil jumped up, pushing Dan's head off his lab, squealing. "My baby's kicking!" He grabbed Dan's hand and placed it on his stomach, forgetting that Dan didn't know about the baby. Dan smiled in amazement, the miracle of life. Wait, what?

Dan scrunched his eyebrows together. "Baby?" Dan's face slowly turned red. "What baby? Who's baby?" He got up from the couch. "Is this why you left? Is pj the dad?" Phil looked like he wanted to burst into tears. "I'm disgusting I know. Please just leave. Don't hurt my baby. Don't scream either, I can't deal with that right now." A tear slid down his cheek.

"Phil?" He made his way to the shorter boy. Phil flinched and back away.
Dan's eyes clouded in tears. "Do you really think I would hurt you?" He placed his hand on Phil's shoulder. "Who's the dad?"

Phil let a small sob escape from his mouth. "I don't know." He simply whispered. "It's not pj?" Dan asked pulling Phil's head into his chest. "What? Pj?"

Dan nodded "I came over one day in the morning and he was here, so I just assumed..." Phil shook his head. "No he's just a friend." He said quietly.

"Phil I would never be disgusted with you." Dan said, finally putting two and two together.

(A/N: quick thank you because omg, 3K reads?! Oml thanks guys. I really do appreciate it. : ))