20

Dan decided to take Phil baby shopping. Phil was now 6 months pregnant. (A/N: holy time skip) They had recently discovered that the baby was a boy. Phil had been grinning with happiness, and Dan was secretly "yes-ing" the whole way home. He still hadn't figured out how to tell Phil that he was the father of his baby.

They made their way down the baby boy aisle until Phil came to a stop. "Dan! Look at these socks." He cooed. Dan bit his lip to stop from awing about how excited Phil had gotten over socks.

Dan then saw a man looking at Phil. He was quite handsome, smiling at Phil with fondness. The man walked over to Phil ignoring Dan. "Baby shopping?" He asked. Phil nodded and asked him what he was doing there too. "Shopping for my sisters baby. Any suggestion?" And just like that the man had swept Phil away. They were laughing, soft touched being exchanged. Dan bit his lip, eyebrows pushed together.

"Can I buy something for your baby?" The man had asked Phil, loud enough for Dan to hear. Dan had had enough. "Sorry, but I think we're fine." He wrapped his arms around Phil's shoulder and steered him the other way. He couldn't let another guy get in his way before he had time to tell Phil.