KSIJZL- Not Joking

JJ's P.O.V

"JJ, JJ! Jide, wake up. Tobi's back." I opened my eyes to seeing Josh in my bedroom doorway.

"What?" I mumbled, rolling over to face him properly.

"Tobi's back!" He whispered. I sat up suddenly, Josh smirking at me. He sort of knew I had a thing for Tobi and he used it to his advantage constantly. Although, I say sort of because he only thought I did. I hadn't actually told him, but he had his suspicions. "He's downstairs. Everyone greeted him and he was wondering where you were."

"Oh, uhh... Okay, tell him I'll be down later, I gotta shower and shit." He nodded, running back downstairs. I sighed, planting my face back into my pillow. I wanted to go back to sleep, but I realised it was probably already late afternoon and grabbed my phone, checking the time.

12:37pm. 

I groaned, unplugging my phone and rolling out of my bed. I had two missed calls, one from Ethan and one from Tobi, along with a text from Tobi.

JZLYPUFF: Yo bro, where you at? x

I frowned, he sent a kiss? That wasn't like Tobi.

OLA OLA: Gonna take a shower real quick, I'll be down soon though

I grabbed a towel from my cupboard and made my way into the bathroom, turning my music on. I showered quickly, and by quickly I mean I took fifteen minutes to wash my hair and then spent ten minutes washing my body. Once I got ready, I made my way downstairs. I had a black SIDEMEN hoodie on and a pair of joggers, seeing as it was the middle of summer.

"JJ!" I turned around and Tobi came barreling towards me. "You alright, man?" I squeezed him tight, making sure to make the best of my situation.

"Yeah, I'm great. How long have you been here?" We made our way into the living room, where the rest of the Sidemen were, along with Manny and Lewis.

"'Bout an hour. I got back from training at like eleven." I nodded.

"Oh, true, true," I sat on the couch and he sat next to me, slouching down so far he was basically laying down. "You comfy there?" I laughed as he groaned in relief.

"It's alright." He smiled up at me, winking. I almost choked on my spit, did he seriously just do that?

"Uh, I'm...I'm gonna go get a drink. I'll be right back." I practically ran out of the room. My heart raced as I thought back on how seductive his face looked. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water. I sat down at the table and groaned, banging my head on the table.

"You okay, Jide?" I probably jumped about two feet in the air as Tobi came to stand behind me. He placed his hands on my shoulders. "What's up? You seem very tense." He began to massage my shoulders lightly, placing his head next to mine.

"Long week." I mumbled, feeling my cheeks burning. He hummed, moving his cheek closer to mine.

"Y'know, I was thinking this past week, while I was away..." I turning to look at him.

"What? You, thinking?" I laughed, but he just rolled his eyes.

"I'm being serious, JJ," I stopped grinning and it suddenly became very tense. He removed his hands from my shoulders and sat on the table. "so, I was thinking. And...I think I like you." My heart stopped. I couldn't think.

"W-What? Uh, Tob, I-" I had no idea what to say. I looked at his face properly, and I saw a hint of a smile on his face. "You fucking joker!" I laughed, shoving him. His mouth dropped open and he looked utterly confused.