Suck me (EMON) *fluffy* Part 1

OK, so honestly, it took me so long to even get this finished, because every time I try, I get writers block and its just a cunt (sorry) so I apologise - Nicole

"Suck me, suck me. SUCK ME!" Ethan yelled at a game of minigolf and everyone laughed, as he was the only one who hadn't putted yet.

"Oooo..." JJ giggled and I blushed, smirking, and couldn't help hiding my face from the camera. Everyone laughed it off but really, it turned me on insanely.

"Ethannn, shush." I giggled and I heard him stop laughing abruptly and I started laughing again, knowing he would realise. After this, we carried on our game, but I think everyone had realised Ethan was acting a bit strange. He was being quite, which was unlike him.

"Ughhhh. FUCK!" I groaned, missing the hole completely and going out of bounds.

"Simon, mate. That was complete shit." Vik laughed, and Ethan laughed too, agreeing.

"Fuck off, Vik. And Ethan, you finally decide to speak." He hummed and I sighed inwardly, rolling my eyes. I just didn't know what was up with him. As we reached back nine, I quickly texted him before the game started.

💕Si: ethan?

'Delivered.'

I heard his phone ping, so I knew he definitely got it, and heard him clear his throat before a slight silence. I guessed he was checking his messages, but I didn't get a reply, so I focused back on the game, realising I was still on face cam. I looked into the camera and smiled, before taking my first shot.

"C'mon Eth! You haven't taken your shot yet, are you replying to your mystery girlfriend?" Josh taunted and I fake giggled.

"Yeah, Ethan. What's taking so long?" I mumbled half to him and half to myself, glancing down at my phone every so often. We bantered back and forth as per usual, until we finished the game, and I finally heard the ping of my iPhone. I rolled my eyes, it fucking took him long enough. "Right guys, well...I think I'm gonna grab something to eat from downstairs and I'll be back to play rocket league in an hour or so." I told them after I ended my video.

I checked my phone once I got into the kitchen.

💝Ethannn: It's nothing.

'Read.'

💕Si: whoa. first off, that was blunt as fuck. and second, how did you know i was gonna ask?

'Delivered.'

💝Ethannn: come to mine then you fucking dickhead😐

'Read.'

Yes! I grabbed a fresh shirt out of the laundry basket because I'd sweated slightly while playing, and grabbed my car keys. "Guys! I'm going out, I'll be home later." I hear a chorus of goodbyes before I leave the house. I jump into the car, sending one last text of confirmation to Ethan before starting the engine and driving the all too familiar route to his apartment.

-

I knock on the door and receive a text telling me to come in. I open the door and find him waiting in the kitchen. I throw my keys on the table and  immediately, he opened his arms, and honestly, who was I to deny his embrace? I look up at him fondly, still attached to his body. "What's the matter, Ethan?" I muttered but he didn't even try to answer, he just leaned his head on my shoulder and sighed.

"Urrr..." He squeezed me tightly, before wrapping his arms around my legs and lifting me. He carried me over to his sofa and placed me on it, still holding me tight. "I missed you so mucccchhhhh."

"Aww," I giggled. "Come here, baby." He crawled above me and leaned down, pressing his forehead against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and as I did so, I realised something important. I loved him. Undoubtedly. I  felt the blood leave my face and my hands loosened around his neck. He noticed immediately and frowned.

"Si? What's up?" I couldn't let him know. When we got into a relationship, we agreed that we wouldn't tell anyone until it was finalized that we definitely both loved each other. No one even knew about us yet, and if he didn't say it back, or didn't mean it, then it would just be awkward. I finally decided to wait before telling him. "Simon?"

"It-It's nothing," I smiled reassuringly and pressed my lips to his.

"Are you sure?" He mumbled. I nodded.

"Yeah, hurry up and kiss me, idiot." He chuckled, before kissing me again.