MiniJZL - fluff pt.1

Super short i know im really sorry but part 2 should be up soon - Nicole

I opened my eyes, immediately frowning. I rolled over, looking around my bedroom. Where was Tobi? I groaned, laying my head back against the pillow for a second, eyes closed, before tearing the covers away from myself and standing up. I looked down at my completely bare body and a small smile graced my face at the thought of the night before. I quickly pulled on boxers and a pair of joggers before making my way into the bathroom, Tobi couldn't have gone far.

I brushed my teeth quickly and washed my face, goosebumps prickling my bare arms in reaction to the chilly water. I dried my face and rubbed the towel over my arms quickly, the friction warming me again, before beginning the search for my fiance.

He wasn't in the living room, or in the dining room, but I could smell food, so I quietly made my way to the kitchen. My skin bristled at the sight I saw, a warm feeling making it's way throughout my body. Tobi was stood there, over the stove, cooking what looked to be a basic full English breakfast. I laughed to myself as he flinched away from the spitting oil every now and then, mumbling curse words to himself.

I couldn't help myself, I walked over to his barely clothed body, wrapping my arms around his lean waist, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, baby," I mumbled tiredly, as he relaxed in my arms completely, leaning his head back. "Did you sleep good?" I kissed his neck slowly and he hummed. We were still the touchy-feely couple, and we never hesitated to show our love for each other, unless we were on camera.

"Yeah, you should have stayed in bed, I was going to bring it to you." I laughed.

"I can't stay there if you're here, though." I rubbed my thumb against his belly as he turned the hob off and grabbed a plate from the counter next to us. It already had a selection of food on it. Eggs, fried bread, sausages and beans. I groaned at the sight of it and he smirked, placing the bacon on the plate, before picking up another plate and doing the same.  He finally turned to face me, placing a light kiss on the underside of my jaw due to height comparisons. He looked up into my eyes and grinned at me.

"Where do you want to eat, babe?" I moved one hand to his cheek, pressing my my lips to his harshly, clearly surprising him. He pressed himself into me eventually and I moved us  forwards so he was trapped between myself and the counter, I rolled my hips against his, waiting for the gasp I knew was coming. When it did, I pulled away.

"I really don't mind." I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes, smacking my chest, although he had a cute little smile on his face as he turned away, grabbing the plates, handing one to me.