The one I love chp 7

"I haven't kissed someone in two years I'm glad it was you Harry" I told him

"Me too love next is something more special"

"Shut up Harry ok maybe I don't promise it "

"Maybe it will happen I love you ok" he told

He kissed me again but this time the crew almost caught us I was breathing pretty heavily cuz I was so nervous that they almost saw us.

"What did you guys talk about" Niall asked raising his eyebrows up and down

"None of your damn business" Harry said laughing

Yep definitely fell for Harry. He has to be the one. Surprisingly Harry didn't have a girlfriend which is strange because he always had a new one each week. Then again it was high school. I have to say the other boys were handsome too but nothing close to Harry.

"Alesia and Shirley we have something to propose" Louis asked

"Oh you do. Don't bother because I do when's the wedding ahh Louis get ready"Shirley said seriously

"Not that kind of proposal a business proposal" Louis said laughing hysterically

Shirley became redder than a tomato of how embarrassed she was.

"What is it Louis" I asked still laughing

"Would the two of you'll like to come on tour with us"

"Shirley would say yass but me I don't even...what are we going to do besides watch you guys sing."

"We'll your not going to watch us you will experience it too"

"What do you mean experience"

"You will sing with us"

"I don't know I have school I don't even sing and...." Finally someone cut me off

"First of all fuck school second of all Ali we heard you sing ok don't lie"

Harry said I was kind of still pist at Shirley that she brought them here to hear me sing.

"Harry don't give her a nick name we met her two days ago well you I understand but maybe she doesn't like nicknames you never know and don't answer Back Harry."

Was he going to tell them?

"I met her 19 years ago"

"What!" Exclaimed all of them in shock

"Like just saw each other like at the pool or something" asked Zayn

"We were and still kind of are best friends . We known each other since we were born so ya. Then something happened Graduation day so it changed everything but that's another story"

"Harold Edward Styles tell us the story" demanded Zayn

"Fine I kissed her when they were going to prank some girl called China Chicago what was it Ali"

"Chinga mourine"

"Ya that Chinga girl they instead put her last because they knew something was going to happen and the prank people didn't know Alesia was going instead of her so she tripped and fell obviously but it's complicated. It was sad"

I saw awe in all there faces even Shirley's face even though I told her a billion times that story.

"Listen Alesia you want to go on tour with us we are asking once more we leave in two weeks so I'm guessing it's a yes "

I was surprised they wanted me. I'm so stupid I would get to be with Harry. So I then stupidly said.

"I'll think about it I don't sing at all and if I come it's because I felt bad I don't feel bad yet so maybe " what the hell is the matter with me.

"Sure you don't love well we will all see you in two weeks ok girls ok baii"

"We'll be there ok" then Shirley whispered to them pretty loudly "ill force her don't worry"

"Ok" said Louis

"Shirley you're pretty loud now I know your plan jackass"

"Excuse me Alesia"

"Sorry I meant Shirley ass"

Everyone began to laugh even Shirley had a smirk on her face.

"Whatever" she said laughing.

6969696969 chapter eight begins next yay69696969696969