The one I love chapter 14

I then went back to my room and grabbed my purse. I was ready to leave. This place hold so many good and bad memories. I just wanted to escape from them. I remembered about university. Oh whatever I don't care. I am happy where I am and there is no one to tell me what to do. I say FUCK SCHOOL! We were ready to leave this hotel.

"Alesia you ready to go" Liam asked

"Yeah in a minute"

"Ok hurry the bus leaves in 5"

"Liam can you come here quick"

"We don't have much time love"

"It will take 2 seconds just please"

"Fine I'm coming Ali"

Liam came and looked at me weird

"What is it"

"Did I make the right choice on forgiving Harry" he looked like he was in a rush "never mind my bad lets just go"

I guess Liam saw that I found out he didn't want to answer me so he tugged my arm and answered me

"yeah. Harry's a good guy he will try his best in making someone happy. He doesn't really understand the word date and relationship. He is an asshole but he doesn't mean it. He doesn't understand the cycle and function of love but when he is with you he seems to understand those words perfectly" I felt good and my chest was free of worry. I then gave him a hug.

"I'm really glad you told me that it meant a lot"

"Anything for a sis right. Now let's get moving"

"Let's go"

"It will probably take about 12 hours to get there" Liam said

"That seems pretty long don't you think" I asked in an childish way

"Hey love can i go get my curler really quick I left it upstairs" Eleanor asked Louis

"Ummm... Yeah but go quick babe" Louis answered her.

"So what are you doing" Liam asked me

"Sitting" I answered

They all began to laugh. Harry was sitting next to me. He leaned in for a kiss but I jerked away. He looked offended and embarrassed. That's exactly how I wanted him to feel. I wanted him to feel what I did.

"Ali why are you being like this you forgave me we are good know right"

"I know I forgave you but it doesn't mean I'm not still mad at you"

"I was fucking wasted. That was 42 hours ago let it go. If you are going to be all stuck up and shit why did you forgive me then" everyone in the car was starring at us. I didn't care to start a scene right now but defending my reason was all I cared about right now.

"Your right why the fuck did I forgive you! I guess I must of been wasted to! I'm freaking tired of you being such a player. And what happened to Angela that slut of yours that you somewhat called girlfriend." My tears were streaming down my face. I felt dizzy. I'm just going to be strong and not give in

"Don't ever talk about Angela again. She's dead ok."

"That's what happens to girls who date you asshole! THEY DIE! Of being with you" I immediately regret the words I just used against him.

"I'm done we are" I cut him off

"I didn't mean that well I meant the rest just not that specifically" I said crying. That's when Eleanor came in and immediately came towards me and hugged me. She opened her mouth and I just nodded. She knew right away Harry hurt me again.