The one I love chp 10

"Alesia wake up we are here."

"What huh oh yeah sorry I was just not well rested."

"Ya ok. You always sleep like a baby"

"Not this time styles ok"

"Sure whatever let's just get moving"

"Ya my bad this is my fault I'm holding you up let's go"

So we were going back stage. There was Lou and baby lux. We'll that kind of looked like the same dressing room as before just in a different area. The arena was big. There were about 2,000 people there.

"Oh no there's to many people" as I said that I gripped onto Harry's arm.

"Don't worry love I'm here with you and I always will be"

Of gosh Harry just fuck me already. I love him too much. I don't care if you love someone so much you have to say it. After he said that I began blushing.

"Listen I don't want to perform ok please don't force me I beg you" I asked pleading (on my knees)

"If you don't want to you don't have to"

"Oh thank The Lord who lives above" I said in a funny voice

"But.."

"Payne why did you say but"

"But we will show the footage of you singing"

"I fucking hate you all"

"We love you to Alesia"

Harry's POV

Liam was playing with Alesia. He said she didn't have to sing but we were going to show the footage of her signing. I just love how the boys become so comfortable with people quickly.

"Harry did you know about this" Alesia asked with anger filling her eyes

"We'll...um...yeah I guess so"

"Harry why would...fuck you"

Alesia's POV

Harry freakin knew about the tape they were going to show. I didn't want them to show it but I was kind of nervous. Of what you ask. Simple what if the fans don't like my singing I would be hated forever and it would be just plain embarrassment. No joke it would be.

"Boys come on your up"

Harry winked at me and ran up to the stage. I could hear them singing.

"The story of my life I'll take her home I'll drive all night to keep her warm in time is frozen the story of my life I'll give her hope I'll spend her love until she's broken inside the story of my life" I could hear Harry's angelic voice sing. (SONG:story of my life)

All the boys came back for a 10 minute break. They looked sweaty and icky looking.

"You have 10 minutes to make your choice either the video or you"

"Well I don't know because I'm not going"

"Ok so video it is I guess" Louis said with an evil grin.

"Why do you guys hate me so much"

"We don't hate you we just want the world to know who you are Alesia" Harry said in the most sexiest voice known to man.

I was really struggling here. Should I go sing? Should I just let them put the video? My life is pretty complicated you know. I want to sing but I'm too shy.

Liam's POV

I got the best idea ever!

"Guys come here" I said making sure Alesia didn't hear "so you know how Alesia sings when she is completely alone"

"Yea" I heard Shirley say in a really soft voice

We'll we should some how hook up a live camera that goes directly to the screen on the stage and she will begin to sing and everyone will see.

"That's an excellent idea but where am I going to be she tends to go where I go it's a pack we made"

"We can lock her"

"Yeah so I'm going to WAIT she sings when I'm around to"

"Yeah but then she will want to talk about other things and not sing it's the safest thing we have"

"Ugh that's so true"

Alesia's POV

I saw Everyone huddling up. They were all whispering.

"Hey guys I decided not to sing"

"We won't put the video up ok"

I saw Niall was installing something I didn't know what it was maybe he was fixing the tv.

"Niall what are you doing"

"Ahhhhhhh I don't know"

"Why are you screaming Niall"

"I don't know why am I not"

"Whatever"

They all left and Shirley left with them. Why? I ran to the door to open it but it was locked. They locked me in here. I had no choice but to sing. They introduced everyone of themselves. The fans screamed. I began to sing

"The story of my life I'll take her home I'll drive all night to keep her warm in time is frozen the story of my life I'll give her hope I'll spend her love until she's broken inside the story of my life" I began to sing. (SONG:story of my life)

I heard people screaming my name. I grabbed my bobby pin and luckily unlocked the door. I walk out to the stage confused I looked up to the screen with the dressing room on the screen exactly how they left it and how it was when I left. They were having a live film of me da fuck.

"Everyone we welcome you ALESIA!!!!!!!!!" Everyone cheered for me

Then some guy passed me a microphone.

"Oh no thank you I'm not going to sing"

"We know we already heard you sing you sing like an angel" 👼

"Hello" I said in a very timid voice

"Stop being so shy Alesia"

I felt like I needed to puke. I've never been I front of so many people. I then heard someone yell "I love your voice Alesia"

People already knew my name. I was so happy. Maybe I might sing In front of people. We went back to the dressing room.

"That was so scary"

"You did great"

"I was going to puke"

"Oh we'll then you did ok. Anyways we should get back to the hotel."

We all nodded. We got into the tour bus. I feel asleep on top of Liam's shoulder. I had no idea. I woke up to someone's voice "Alesia wake up we are here" it was Liam. We walked up to the hotel room. We were waiting for Niall to get the keys. Once he opened the door I ran to my room moaning of tiredness. Everyone began laughing. I have to admit it was pretty funny. Before I knew it I was knocked out like a rock.