The one i love chp16

I woke up to my alarm. Wait I don't remember setting my alarm. I got up slowly so I wouldn't wake up Harry but he was already awake.

"Good morning Harry"

"Good morning babe"

"Why are you awake it was my alarm wasn't it"

"I couldn't sleep but just as I fell asleep your shitty alarm woke me up again"

"I didn't set it"

"Then who did the ghost"

"Shut up Harry" I giggled and playfully slapping Harry.

"Let's go outside I smell something burning"

"Of course you do" I say with a small grin.

We walked out of the room holding hands. Everyone was sitting on the couch but Shirley.

"Niall where's Shirley"

"She's cooking and it's a mess in there" he said so quietly it was almost a whisper. I walked into the kitchen to find Shirley in a big kitchen mess.

"Shirley what the hell is going on"

Shirley wiped the flour of her forehead. "What dose it look like I'm cooking breakfast."

"Are you sure"

"Shut up I'm trying here" I couldn't help but laugh. "Just go sit down and wait"

"Sure if you ever finish with it"

"Shut the fuck up" she replied with a giggle.I went back to the couch. They all stared at me. OMG today the girls leave. Well I hope we don't do anything today I'm tired.

"So what are we doing today?" I hope that didn't sound to rude.

"Well we will take the girls to the airport after the concert then we will go to dinner"Liam said

"Why are we going to dinner after they leave?" Now that sounds rude. Well the way I put it, it dose.

"We will be starving and it's not a getaway party you idiot"

"Well ya I know that but uh never mind. WE HAVE A CONCERT TODAY!" I announced way louder than expected.

"Ya didn't Shirley tell you."

"No. Don't put Shirley in charge of that." I can't believe Shirley forgot again. Shirley then walks into the living room.

"Breakfast is ready" she announced with a smile. I was nervous because she isn't a very good cook. We walked into the dinning room it smelled burnt. We all took a seat. Everyone looked disgusted from the plate of food staring at us. We then took a bite of the garbage that is supposedly called food.

"Uh how about we go get some pancakes at IHOP" I said standing up and throwing away the food. Everyone followed my footsteps. RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT . Sorry I had to say that it's a thing well now it is. We finally reached IHOP it's freezing outside. As we stepped inside a bomb of warmth hit our faces.

"Thank The Lord that lives above us." I dramatically added. Everyone began to laugh. Well except me. No no I'm messing around I have a highly effective sense of humor.

"Geez Ali your to much." Nialler said still laughing

"Can I not be religious in public. RUDE!" I said sheepishly.

"Come on babe and others" Harry said then continued with a slap on the chest by... DRUM ROLE PLEASE (drum playing) BYYYYYY ME. Yes I know very adultish.

"Harry No" I whispered

There was this lady who was coming towards us. I think she was a waitress. Ugh she better not be the seductive waitress I'll go off on her red head.