Montgomery Dinner

Caleb's POV: <---- {that's new!}

*RING RING*

"Hey Dylan." I said into my phone.

"Hey Caleb, what's going on?"

"Not much, do you know what happened in the cafeteria today?"

"Yeah, new girl got owned by Leanne."

"Ya know, Leanne is a bully right?"

"Uh huh. She has been since pre-k."

"I feel so bad for Isabella."

"Is that the new girl?"

"Yeah, she's pretty nice. I hang out with her sometimes."

"She's is the fifth grade."

"You're point being?!" I said angrily.

"Calm down, I take back what I said. I gotta go. Talk to ya later." Dylan hung up and I threw my phone across the room.

"Crap." I said quickly running to get my phone. I picked it up and luckily there were no cracks.

"Caleb Ryland Montgomery!"

"What!" I said running to the top of the stairs.

"I've been calling you for dinner! Come downstairs!" I groaned and trudged down the stairs. I sat down at the table next to my twin sister Tierra.

"So how was school today kids?" Mum asked while setting down a pot of pasta.

"Great! Leanne wanted to know if she can come over for a sleepover on the weekend."

"Please don't let her mum. Leanne is a bully."

"She is not!"

"Tierra, is this true? Are you a part of this?"

"I can call Dylan and he can verify that Tierra is a part of it."

"I wasn't!" I pulled out my phone and dialled Dylan's number. I put it on speaker phone and passed it to my mum.

"Hello?"

"Hello Dylan this is Kayla, Caleb's mum."

"Oh hi!"

"I was wondering if Tierra was with Leanne today? Perhaps bullying someone?"

"Uh... Yeah she was. The new girl, they spilt her lunch all over her."

"Thanks Dylan, oh can you get your mum to call me?"

"Sure, bye."

"Bye Dylan." Mum hung up and handed me the phone. She looked at Tierra with a face of anger no child should have to experience when their parent is mad. "Room, now. I don't want excuses." Tierra groaned and punched me in the shoulder. I got up and pushed her.

"Room now! Caleb sit!" I sat down and took a bite of my pasta.

"What is this girls name?"

"Isabella."

"I'm going to make Tierra apologize, and I want you to be there with her. Put her in her place if she doesn't do it."

"Okay." I said taking another bite.

"Just don't get suspended."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I'm getting better at this! Aha, probably last update tonight!

😑💤 I'm tired. Last night I thought I stayed up till 1 in the morning. On a school night too. I can't do less than 7 hours of sleep.

-Hanna (aka: Sammy) ✌️