PLL and American Girl

Ruby's POV:

I pulled out my secretive diary and wrote today's entry.

December 10th, 2013:

It's been really fun living with Isabella and her family, I think I'm supposed to call them my family too but I still can't get over my parents. I mean, Perrie adopted me and all but I haven't really heard anything from my old parents. Like today, it's my 11th birthday but they don't know. Or at least I think they don't know. Harry is the only one who really knows my background story, and he knows what I've went through. Do you know the saying "Friends come and go, but Family is forever"? The thing is, family is forever. No matter what harm they've done.

"Ruby? Are you awake?" I closed my diary and shoved it under my pillow.

"Yeah, I'm awake." I said pretending to just wake up.

"What do you want to do today?" Isabella asked sitting down on her bed.

"Sit in bed and be lazy." I replied pulling the covers over my head.

"Hah, I wish. We have school today-" Isabella paused for a minute before speaking again. "Or not, Mme. Lisa just cancelled. I guess it's sit in bed, be lazy and watch Pretty Little Liars day." I pulled my head out from under the covers and watched as Isabella put in the first season of PLL.

A few episodes of PLL later...

"GIRLLLLLSSSSS!"

"Oh no, uncle Louis is here." Isabella muttered while pulling the blanket over her head. I did the same just as uncle Louis threw open our door.

"Hmm.... I wonder where Isabella and Ruby are... I was thinking of visiting that new store in America, hmm what was it called? Oh yeah! American Girl, or something like that." Me and Isabella jumped out of bed.

"We're up!" I said while fixing my bed.

"Get dressed, our flight is leaving in 2 hours."

"Dibs on shower!" Isabella grabbed a towel and took off for the bathroom. I groaned and sat down.

"So we're basically flying to America for a day?"

"Uh, no 2 days. So pack some pyjamas and whether else you girls need."

"Okay." I waited for uncle Louis to leave the room. "Go!" I said pushing him out the door. I pulled out my clothes that I would need for the next day, and Isabella came into the room shortly after. I grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom, taking a quick shower. Once I was done showering I walked back into me and Isabella's room and got dressed into a white t-shirt, a black blazer and dark blue skinny jeans. Isabella was dressed in a pink crop top with a grey tank top underneath, and grey sweats.

"Izzy, pack some pyjamas and clothes for tomorrow." Isabella nodded and walked into our closet.

"GIRLLLLLSSSSS! WE ARE LEAAAAVING!" Me and Isabella exchanged glanced before grabbing our bags and running out to the living room.