Ch.8| The Rise Of Kitty Killer (Aless POV)

I started toward my small, rotting house.

The porch wood was rotting and there were quite a few holes, considering I fell through a lot.

As I entered the living room, I swallowed hard as I saw my father.

"Where were you, Alessandra?" He asked, his speech slurred from his drunken state.

"I was with a friend," I answered truthfully.

"You whore!" He yelled. "You don't go anywhere without telling me!"

"I am seventeen!" I yelled back. "I have my own fucking life and you're not ruling it any longer! I'm sick of being your punching back, or your tool, or your slave! I'm your daughter and you treat me like shit! So you can take your bullshit and your lies and shove them back down your useless throat!"

I let out a yelp as he threw a beer bottle at my weak arm and held it, tears making my vision blur.

"Sometimes I wish you were never born, you whore."

I walked out the door and slammed it shut, running down the street.

"Hey Aless!" Lilly said.

"Hey Lilly." I replied. "Do you still have it?"

"Here you go. Be careful with that though."

I grabbed the bag of cigarettes and handed her a twenty dollar bill. "Bye Lilly."

"Bye Aless!"
-
"What's a pretty girl like you doing out here at this time of night?" The creepy old guy said.

"Smoking, duh." was all I responded with.

I threw my cigarette to the ground and stamped it out, and then started to the old guy.

I threw him against the side of the building.

"Look," I said. "I really don't like stalkers, or men who try to flirt their way into my bed. However, if you do make it in my bed, you're going out in a body bag. Have a nice night, and stop thinking with your dick before it gets you killed."

"Who are you?" He asked.

I smiled, even though he could only see a shadow of me at the end of the alleyway.

"I'm Kitty Killer."