EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello, my fabulous readers!

Welcome to the end of IN 27 DAYS! I hope you've enjoyed reading just as much as I enjoyed writing!

And now I'm going to leave you with an exciting message: IN 27 DAYS IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED! The whole process so far as been amazing and surreal and it's still a little hard to wrap my mind around it all, but it's actually happening! My biggest dream is coming true! :) 

IN 27 DAYS will be released in summer of 2017 through Blink/HarperCollins. I've been working with some fabulous people over at Blink, and I'm so excited for you all to see the finished product! Preorders start in November, and I'll be sure to post the link to the order page as soon as possible, here on Wattpad, Twitter, my new author's site (soon to hit the interweb!) so definitely keep an eye out for that!

If you want to keep up with the whole publishing process and get the inside on what's going on, plus witness my amazing wit through my Twitter and Instagram posts, head on over to these links and click that awesome "follow" button!

Twitter: "@ Ally _ Gervais" (no spaces!)

Instagram: wattyalisongervais

As soon as I get my website up and functioning, I'll be sure to post that link! 

UPDATE, AUGUST 15:

My website is finally up! Here's the link:

alisongervais.com 

I just want to take this moment to thank each and every one of you for helping to make this possible! I never would've gotten this far without you, and your enthusiasm and enjoyment of IN 27 DAYS and Archer and Hadley is honestly what keeps me going. So THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I'd give you all a gold star and a chocolate chip cookie if I could. :) 

Lots of love,

Ally