The Request for Help

"Japanese"
"English"
"Italian"

The JSDF of Japan were creating havoc in the office, leaders argued, scientists disagreed, many were frustrated.

Karasuma one of the top Agents of the office walked out of the room, took out his phone.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Click!

"Hello~?" An alluring voice spoke.

"Hello, my name is Tadaomi Karasuma from Japans JSDF,"

"Oh, Japanese. Well what'd ya need?"

"An assassination,"

"Of course, let me guess it has to do with the moon?"

"Why do you say that?"

"I'm staring at it right now, and besides cut to the chase I'm all bloody,"

"I'm pretty sure you've heard of the assassination attempt of-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. A bunch of people my age is trying to kill an octopus, your system is easy to hack you know,"

Karasuma sighed, he expected this. "So would you help us?"

"And what does it give my Famiglia?"

Karasuma's jaws tightened, he gritted his teeth, clenching both hands, "You drive a hard conclusion, Snake,"

'Snake' laughed, "I'm just messing with you! Of course I'll help, I wouldn't want my Famiglia's hard work in reaching the top vanish because of an octopus! And beside Japans my hometown,"

"Thank you,"

"Oh, and you acted on your own didn't you?" 'Snake' said chuckling.

"Why wouldn't I?" Karasuma grinned.

"I'll be there, chill,"

Karasuma walked into the office, picked up his belongings, and drove to his morning job.

Teaching and...
Killing the calamari.