The Big Five Jerks; well Asano is hot

"Japanese"
"English"

Nagisa's PoV.

I parked my car at the parking lot, I put on my Aviator to look cool to the boys.

As I got out, I fixed my vest for the show as I walked next to Isogai.

"The library should be around... here!"

We got in, showed the librarian our reservation note or something and got a table near the windows.

I somewhat listened to them about their specific subject they're good at.

My eyes quickly moved to the door, the others followed.

"God damn it," Rio mumbled, "It's the Big 5 jerks,"

I taped on my phone to get any info.

...

This kids are stupid...

...

Off the chart stupid...

...

They learn the "basic" while Korosensei teaches us like Julius Caesar was teaching us... brutal... and annoying.

Gakushū Asano... I smirked, the headmaster's bambino~

Sucks that he isn't here but, I grinned to myself, I will beat you in everything!

I wrote random stuff on my paper to make it look like I was working, "Oh lookey here guys," a kid that looks high taunted, "Some class E kids, why don't you guys run along and give the smart kids the table,"

He and his friends laughed, "I'm sorry but we got this table fair and square," Isogai countered standing up.

I smirked, Oh~ we got a fight going on~

"Our library has no time for people like you!"

You mean people who can kill you?

"Shhhhh!" The librarian hushed. I like that lady, she got good hearing.

"Let us make a bet then," a plain, green haired guy said.

I raised my eyebrow as he walked closer to Isogai. All four of my classmates got surrounded.

I listened, turned on my phones recorder, the mic and camera that was masked by my watch.

"Which ever class have higher scores on the most subjects get to tell what the losing class do,"

"We'll even bet our lives if you want," a guy that looks like a thug said.

Everyones eyes glinted darkly and smirked, they used their pens and pencils pointing close to the four of the Big Five's eyes, throat, or chin.

The groups looked at me, I was surrounded by dark aura.

"I wouldn't bet my life so easily ya know," I warned with my best sadistic smile.

They all scattered, in fear, near the exit. "You class E don't know what you're talking about! It's a deal, kid," as they all rushed out.