Assembly

"Japanese"
"English"

Nagisa's PoV.

Class E walked down the hill for the assembly.

We walked in and saw Class A, I growled along with Karma and the others.

Class A was about to leave but Isogai stopped Asano.

"Not to brag in front of your class but we had a bet, and we won,"

"That's right!" Terasaka and his gang said annoying the class.

I stopped them, I walked up to Asano pushing Isogai.

I was way shorter than Asano. But I was at the right distance that I met his blood lust eyes.

Class A mumbled insults to me, Class E were looking at me curiously.

In a swift move the pencils I was keeping on my pocket were at least 3 cm away from Asano's eyes and neck.

"As I recall, I beat your stupid ass," I said in a cocky tone.

His eyes twitched in anger, "I do remember," he said hesitantly.

"Good so I advise you to listen," I threatened, "A bet is a bet, made by the two classes, and your class loss,"

"And what do you have in mind?" He glared. I put down my pens and put them in my pockets, "I want all the class to stop looking down on us, and if they do, expel them."

Class A all disagreed and chanted their insults. Asano raised his hands for the to stop, they did.

"I'll talk to my... father about it," The way he said father, he sounded disgusted.

"Good," Isogai led our class out.

"Aww, what about the Italy trip!?" Rio whinned.

"Leave that to my family," I said.

"Seriously?" Rio asked, I nodded.

"How rich are you!?" She exclaimed to me as I was about to open the doors.

I stopped, I thought for a moment. "I can buy all of you 2 Lamborghini without spending all my money,"

Rio looked at me with disbelief. "You are loaded!"

"I guess," I mumbled quietly. As I looked at the sky.