Little fox of death

The h/c girl clutches her side as she comes to a stop on top of a tall sky building. Aside from a stitch she is pretty much uninjured. A small smile fills her face as she sits down on the ledge, bare feet swinging freely into the night below. She sets her mask aside and ruffles her h/c hair. "Little fox of death, hum?" She giggles to herself.
Y/n is a violent minded person. She has known no other way other than kill, kill, hurt, kill, ect. She is on the run from the CCG, like most ghouls, but unlike most ghouls, she is on the run from her own kind too. You see, a body is a body to y/n. No matter ghoul or human. She's ranked up quite a kill list over the years. Ghouls hate her. Humans hate her. Oh what fun. She got her name from a certain red mask sat on her knee. It resembled very much a fox; it had large ears and even whiskers. She had more masks though, and more nicknames:
- Kitty~ a black version of her fox mask except with smaller cropped ears. She wore this with a black dress.
-The white shadow~ A half mask is tied around her face. The mask is just a bundle of bandages and cloth sewn together. She wears a short white dress with a cape and has an under layer made completely of bandages.
And lastly-
-The gre/ay rabbit~ worn with a gre/ay rabbit mask and a matching shade dress. One ear flops slightly over one eye.
Unknown to her, y/n was being watched. "So that's the little fox of death?" Kaneki whispers to himself. Too loudly, unfortunately for him. Y/n giggles as she throws him up against the wall behind him. "Wanna live? Let me think. I need a trade. A job maybe? A way to blend in." She purrs.
"Heard of Anteiku? C-coffee shop? G-ghouls w-work there." Kaneki stutters.
"That'll do me fine, mister. What's your name, eh?" Y/n askes, releasing her grip on his neck. "K-kaneki.."  He whispers
"Come again?"
"Kaneki!" He shouts.
Y/n giggles. The two walk through the ward to Anteiku. It is night and the shop looks closed but kaneki lets himself in. "Yoshimura, this's y/n. She's a ghoul and wants a job." Kaneki begins. A noticeable silence falls across the room. Shit they can probably tell I'm the fox. Y/n thinks.
"She's the little fox of death, isn't she?" Touka says unemotionally. "You could say that. Depends who's your most hated female ghoul, everyone?" Y/n asks. Different people say different things: kitty, white shadow and little fox of death. Touka stays quite. "Hm, who's yours?" Y/n asks, nice enough. "Grey rabbit." She mutters. "Can I ask why?" Y/n pleads. "Bitch. She is. Heard of the white rabbit? That's me. Heard of the black rabbit? That's my brother. Mix black and white? You get grey. Grey is a middle shade. Say white represents peace and black represents war what does that make grey? She can't pick a side can she. To be honest if it weren't for the fact that you are the lfod (little fox of death. I'm getting bored of typing it so I'm using lfod :/) and you were stood right in front of me I might go as far to say they were the same person." Y/n waves it off. "Kaneki, where can I stay? Are there any hotels near by?"
"There's my place..."
"That'll do me fine." Y/n purrs.
~le time skip to kaneki 's apartment bc author chan is too lazy to describe the journey there~
Y/n laid down on the couch. "Whatcha doooing Kaneki?" She sang. "Studying." He replied, bluntly. "What for?" Y/n called. "School," "no shit" y/n sighed. "Can I go to your school?" Y/n asked after a while. "Sure why not? It's hard to get in but I can print off the entrance exams and you candy them tonight then hand them in tomorrow with me, if you want?"
The two sat down and worked on y/n's exam all night. At some point Kaneki fell asleep and when the little fox of death had finished she carried him to his bed. "Little fox of death my arse." Y/n sighed. Y/n then grabbed a blanket and a pillow and fell asleep on the couch. She woke to Kaneki shaking her yelling "y/n! Wake up we have school!" Kaneki gave y/n some black jeans and a hoodie to wear (a/n don't ask me where Kaneki gets black clothes from idek) "you can meet my mate Hide when we get there!" Kaneki says excitedly. Goddanm he's cute like that y/n thinks.
~le time skip to school~
(A/n so depending on who you want to get with just down play certain parts XD I promise there will be alternative ending depending on which character you choose and also as you have four different alias and there are four different characters for this then yeah okay. Also to recap this is for Kaneki, Hide, Jouzuu and Ayato but if there are any other characters you want me to add I'd be happy to fit them in at some point :) sorry this chapters short it is literally like 90% a/n's kill me. Well until next time reader~chans! 🌸✨)