The white shadow

Hey so ima try out first PoVing this chapter for a break idek I probably will switch if need be <3.
We walked back to kaneki's singing and dancing all the way. Well at least I was Kaneki was just kinda-um- kaneki~ing? To be honest I don't really know what he was doing but it was adorable anyway. I giggled at him because really what's no to love? I stopped at the alley that leads off towards my place or towards his. "He Kaneki~kun? Can I go back to mine and grab some of my stuff? I won't take long! I just need some clothes, you know?" I sing. "Sure, just please come back?" He practically begs. How could I leave that behind? Hah! "I'd never!"
I skip off to my apartment and collect a small backpack of clothes and other things that I need. I also changed out of Kaneki's black clothes into a white dress. Don't ask me why I just fancied it for a change. As I leave my apartment I realise I'm dressed in my white shadow dress shit. As I get back towards the alleyway to kaneki's I notice a person skipping down the street. They look harmless but I tie my shadow mask over my mouth anyway. Dressed in a white shirt, black pants, and slippers? With red Bobby pins in their fringe and stitches down their throat? Oh shit. Juuzou. I've fought him in my other alias before. If I'm being honest I don't like it; he seems like he could be a real nice guys and I've heard of his upbringing and it scares me to think he knows no better and that no one will help him. Shit. He's seen me! "Why helloooo white shadooow! I've never fought you before but you've killed many people, haven't you?" He giggles. Wait new alias equals new me right? He's never seen me in person. Maybe I can stop me from hurting him?  "Juuzou, right?" I ask softly. "Oooh the White shadow knows my name? Ha!" he giggles again "I can't wait to kill you!" I sigh. "Please. You don't know any better do you? And they won't teach you any better will they? Because they want a monster on their side don't they? But I don't think you're a monster. You just do what you must to survive." I slide down the wall and onto the pavement. I look up at him again. "Kill me if you must but I did promise someone is come back to them and i don't make habit of breaking promises." He seems different. Odd. He's starting at me almost in awe. He slowly approaches me and sits a few meters away. "So, ghoul~chan. What made you change? Apparently you're one of the most emotionless ghoul we've fought. Shadow, hum? Because you're silent. You don't scream or shout while you fight." I look at him, clearing my h/c bangs out of my eyes. I tilt my head to the side and look him in the eyes "truth be told I've been through a lot lately. A lot of emotions. Self discovery?" I pause, gathering my thoughts. "You interest me. And for that I won't kill you. When we run into each other again we can talk some more, hu?" Hi giggles slightly. He's kinda cute I guess. I tilt my head and smile, then face palm. "Half mask. You couldn't see I was smiling." I giggle. I reach out and touch his face stitches. "How pretty," I say as my fingers explore the feeling of course thread and soft skin underneath them. The colour contrast is amazing too. After a while I realise what I'd been doing. "Oh shit! I'm sorry!" I stutter. He giggles and shakes his head. His ruby red eyes burn into my e/c ones. "It's fine," he says then lowers his voice, " I've seen photos of your kagune, it's beautiful." He sings. I feel my face burning up. My kagune? Beautiful? What? "I-um-I have to go. As I said about promises and I-" I stutter. " it's fine!" He giggles "see ya round" he call to me and waves me off. I smile and when I'm sure he's gone I rip my mask off and run to kaneki's. I beat on the door as it appears to be locked. "Y/n!" He shouts when he opens the door and hugs my tightly. "I thought you'd left!" He says, still hugging me. "Sorry Kaneki~kun! I had to dodge a few enemies on the way here so I didnt end up fighting," I explain. He pulls me in and offers me some coffee and a slice of flesh. I happily eat and drink up and then yawn. Kaneki looks at me " get some sleep, lil fox." He whispers, making me blush. Goddanm it y/n pick a freakin guy and stick with it already! I sleepily get up, turn a 360 degree circle, then stop. Last night I didn't sleep at all. "Where'd I sleep?" I yawn. Kaneki sighs and picks me up, bridal style. He sets me down in his bed and wraps blankets around me and moves me up a bit so there's still room for him. I take in his smell as I slowly loose consciousness. It's nice and warm next to him, which is nice. But I also feel for once in my life safe.