Here, kitty kitty.

"And this's Hide!" Kaneki says. "Hello!nice to meet you. I'm y/n" y/n introduces herself. "Hiya! So you're turning your papers in now? Can I tag along?" Hide asks. "Sure thing" y/n giggles. After being accepted and attending that day's classes; y/n, Kaneki and Hide walk down to Anteiku. "I gotta run," Kaneki says as he sets off down the street. "You've never run in your life!" Hide calls after him. He chuckles to himself and shakes his head. Ah! He's so goddanm cute! Y/n thinks. "hey can I ask you something?" Hide askes. "Sure," y/n says. "I think kaneki's a ghoul. Actually I think most people at Anteiku are. Are you?" A/n so anything in italics is you talking to yourself in your head just saying. Play this one right, y/n. "Follow me." Y/n ran off leaving Hide behind. As she realised this she goes back and grabs his hand. She heads for the rooftop where she met Kaneki.
She sat the confused blond on the rooftop. She looked him in the eye and said softly "I'm a ghoul. I'm kitty." Hide didn't even blink. "You look like a kitty, to be honest." Hide says flatly. Y/n giggles. "You'd make a nice ghoul, you know Hide?" Y/n notices his worried expression "oh no! Not like that! I think you'd have a beautiful kagune and your eyes'd look great with your face, I guess." Y/n stutters. Hide giggles "I get you. Wanna grab a coffee?" Y/n thinks for a minute. "No. Look," she says pointing. "Sunset! Stay and watch with me?" She pleads. "Fine" he giggles at her. The two sit in silence as the rich yellows and reds coat the city below them. Without noticing, y/N leans her head on Hide's shoulder. A/n if you're not here for Hide you can ignore that XD he sighs and wraps his arm around her. He felt her stomach rumbling and he breathed in, tensing up. "Ah shit!" She gasped, clutching her stomach. "I gotta find food and if you don't want it to be you then you should run!" Y/n shouts before pulling on her cat mask. Lucky for her Kaneki had lent her black clothes so she was still the kitty that everyone recognised. "Hide,go home (oh shit what've I done)!" Y/n jumps into the streets below, leaving a baffled Hide behind. Hungry, so very hungry! Ah food! An unlucky human is walking through the back alleys as y/n pounces upon the seemingly unsuspecting human. Her blood turns ice cold and her eyes transform black. Her beautiful kagune assists her, slicing off the mans head and instantly killing him. Hide watches in awe as the famous, SS rated ghoul, Kitty, does what she does best. She begins to feast upon her latest victim. "Hide. I'm sorry." Y/n says softly "you shouldn't have had to see that."
"No it's fine. You were hungry I understand that. Just ple-please don't eat me," Hide stutters. She sighs and rubs her neck slightly, looking him in the eye she says "I would never," Y/n looks away, sadly "Ever hurt you." Hide smiled. Let's get you back to Anteiku. Y/n quickly shoves her cat mask to the bottom of her satchel and hides it in a fabric pocket at the bottom. She sighs and looks at Hide she pauses for a moment "we say you got knocked out. They already know I'm a ghoul but if they thought you knew I'm not sure what they'd do." Y/n says. "Sure, sounds good," Hide giggles.
~le time skip to Anteiku bc author chan is lazy~ "I'm back." Y/n shouts as the bell rings signalling her arrival. "Y/n! What happened?" Hinami shouts across the shop. "I'll tell you later, squish (I call everyone squish but just replace it with your own pet name if ya want XD) Hide got knocked out but he's fine now, I think." Hide says his goodbyes and leaves. "Be careful!" Y/n shouts after him. "So what really happened?" Kaneki asks. "I got hungry." ‭y/n says. She notices everyone's worried expressions. "Oh no! Not like that! I was hungry and there was another ghoul and a person and Hide! Hide got knocked out! I ate happily enough and then he woke up and didn't suspect a thing. It's fine." Everyone looks relived. "Well lil fox, you best be getting on your way," Nishiki says as he shoves y/n and Kaneki towards the door. "Goodbye now!" Y/n calls after hugging Hinami. "Goodbye y/n! Goodbye Kaneki!" Everyone shouts back. "Agh what a day.." Y/n sighs as she skips alongside Kaneki. "Tell me about it." He says looking at her. Shit I bet he can see right through me. Y/n latches onto his hand and begins to pull him along with her. They laugh and sing as their voices carry through the night air.
Heyy so ch.2 yayay also please please please leave comments I want to hear from you please! Yes! All five of you! Anyway if you read, vote, comment or follow me I instantly love you forever yayayay also I won't be updating for an entire fortnight while I'm on holiday! Ermahgerd kill me. Welp hope you liked this anyway XD I should shop with the really long a/n's shouldn't I?