The Rabbits

I wake up to the sound of Touka's voice. Apparently Kaneki brought me here during the night as there was a meeting, also I apparently slept through that. "It's fine y/n I'll fill you in." Nishiki says. So the people at Anteiku have decided I should live at the shop; reason being that they don't think it's safe for someone with such a high profile to be living in the area Kaneki lives in because of the increasing amount of ghoul and CCG activity, not that Anteiku is much safer but it does offer a more stable environment. I sigh and shake my head. I just missed a meeting about me. Geez couldn't someone have woken me up? I go to the storage cupboard for some more mugs and just as I'm about to go back into the shop a deafening crash of glass shattering stops me. What the fuck just happened? I hear someone talking and Touka and kaneki screaming. I'm going to wait it out in the cupboard. Yup. Nice, safe cupboard. Besides, whoevers out there probably hates me. A plan forms in my head. Under my Anteiku uniform waistcoat I have on a grey dress, so it looks like the grey rabbits coming out to play. I climb out of the back window and round the front of the shop. I secure my mask on my face and peak around the corner. Shit. I don't know who Touka's arguing with but from his hair I can tell the must be related. Oh god. She has a brother, doesn't she? Looks like the rabbits are finally all going to meet. I notice other ghouls in the shop who look really scary but hey I'm the gray rabbit, I can take them. I climb through the smashed window and stand directly behind the black rabbit. No ones noticed me yet?? How fucking ignorant. I tap his shoulder lightly "heeyyy what's going on here?" I say, softly. He turns around and goddanm. Cough cough, Earth to y/n? I find myself starting and start to feel awkward. "Um?" I mutter. "You.." He says somewhat angrily. Shit. He punches me in the stomach, causing me to fall back on the smashed glass. I faintly hear Touka laughing god girl if you knew it was me. "I want to se your kagune, baka. If it's an Ukaku I'll kill you, copyrighted bitch." He spits. I'm not falling for it. "Geez I didn't come here to get killed, Mr rabbit," I say. "Ugh, we're taking her." He says before knocking me out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up in a somewhat scruffy looking room. It's very dark but I can make out a bed that hasn't been made, a bookshelf with books roughly stacked apon it, a desk set covered in paperwork and two doors; the one that is open seems to lead to a bathroom. I can hear shouting through the walls so I get up to listen. "-let yamori torture her! You said it yourself at Anteiku, you hate her!" A voice shouts. Someone giggles. "Hey! I want to keep her! Yamori will kill her so I won't get the answers I need!" Says a familiar, yet slightly unsure voice. The giggling starts again. I tip toe over to the door and slowly creak it open. A group of people are inside the room: the black rabbit, a group of men who'd been arguing with and, finally, a bandaged girl, dressed in pink. She giggles again. "Um hi?" I say. "So Ayato, how should we decide?" A man then says. "Excuse me," Ayato says. Wow you really gotta hand it to their parents first of all damn Touka and Ayato look good but their names are amazing too! He pulls me into what I'm guessing is his room. He lowers his voice and says. "They want to fucking kill you. Please, I can keep you alive. One rabbit to another, promise me you will tell me what I need to know if I can keep you alive?" He asks. I nod, eager to live. "You're joining agorii." He says. It didn't sound like a question. I follow him out and once everything is explained they all start fighting over where I will stay. "She can sleep with Ayato!" Eto giggles. "What the fuck?" I yell. "Oh not in the same bed, you silly. I mean in his room because you're around the same age so it wouldn't be weird." She explains. I shrug "okay then" Someone hands me a duvet and pillow lel where the fuck did that come from?? And I dump it in the corner and collapse on it. God I'm so tired. Ayato comes back out of the bathroom and flops on his bed. "So, Rabbit, what's the deal with you then?" He asks. I hesitate. The only reason that one of my aliases is a to throw off the CCG. And maybe because, well, I've always admired the Kirishimas from a distance but I'd never dream of telling him that. "Well um I guess it's just to throw the CCG." Jesus Christ that makes no sense without explaining the rest. "Yeah? And?" Shit. "Well I'm well I guess I'm kinda the little fox, the white shadow and also Kitty." I huff. Geez what have I just said. I pull the duvet up over my head and close my eyes. "You can't tell them, bunny boi." I hiss.
"Whaa what!? Bunny boi?" He shouts. I giggle at him trying to attack me from under a pile of pillows. Ow. He threw a pillow at me? What the hell. I grab the pillow and slowly start to fall asleep.
A/n I'm so sorry for not updating? I thought I did but apparently not oops. Anyway ly all! Thanks for reading it really means a lot❤️