Not the best of days

Danny was alone and dead tired but it seemed he couldn't get a break. With sam and tucker gone his job was now twice as hard.

He wished he could just escape. His parents would only pay attention to him when they were giving him his medicine. His sister ignored him every chance she had. His only friends left because the ghost were a constant threat. He was an outsider in school and always bullied.

He sighed and floated into his house not quite willing to go human just yet. He was humming softly when a loud slam of a door opening threw him out of thought.

"FREEZE SPOOK"

Before danny had a chance to go intangible he was shot with an ecto-net. Maddie walked up to his captured form and zapped him in the neck causing him to black out.

******* probably hours later****
Danny's eyes opened slowly but he soon became aware of the cage he was trapped in.

"Don't even try to escape spook. By the end of tonight you'll be disecteted" spat maddie.

Danny started hyperventilating and shaking. "wait please it's me danny I swear I-
AHHHH" danny was cut off by a powerful shock.

The hunters were about to put him on the disecting table but before they could cut into him with their ecto-scalpel an angry cry of "STOP" made them halt.

It was vlad and he looked livid as he beat them to the ground and cursed up a storm. Something inside danny snapped at that and he became very aware of his own fear of the man.

"Daniel are you alright? Dear boy please don't go to sleep. I need you to stay awake until we get to my home" Vlad said frantically as he pulled him off the disecting table.

Danny blinked sluggishly at him but as Vlad held him he could feel that he was shaking badly. He was not in the best shape so vlad knew he had to hurry.

*******time skip*********
When they got to vlad's mansion danny was almost unconscious.
As he flew through the walls to his lab the now human boy in his arms was starting to panic and become more aware of his situation.

He let out a broken whimper and tried to move in Vlad's hold. Vlad for his part was gently tightening his hold on the child.

Once they fully emerged in his lab he tenderly set Danny's battered and beaten down body on the doctor like exam table.

Danny was feeling blurry and tired like he could not focus on anything not even the one who saved him.
"Tired" he mumbled "So tired".

Vlad smiled sadly as danny tried to close his eyes. He knew he couldn't let him sleep just yet so he gently shook him. "Not yet Daniel I have to ensure you are without a concussion first then you may rest as long as you like"

Danny seemed to understand but still whimpered more. Which made Vlad feel an uncomfortable tightness in his chest, one he was not quite familiar with.

He continued to look him over and see what was wrong. "It appears my dear boy you can sleep now as the head trauma was not as severe as I had thought" Danny had fallen asleep halfway through his sentence. Vlad sighed he would do a more thorough exam after the both got some rest.

He carried danny to the room closest to his and laid him on the bed and sat on the chair next to it and promptly passed out in a fitful nights rest.

Hey doves this is my new story and for those wondering, I am working on the sequel to who would have guessed I just couldn't get this out of my head.
Welp that's all for now goodbye my doves ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡