Chapter 9, Class Arrangements

Disclaimer: I do not own D Gray Man.

Chapter 9, Class arrangements

The two-days holiday was over and the middle school building of the Black Order was once again, filled with all the missing absent 2nd year students. All of them were currently crowding in front of a large clipboard with large text saying 'CLASS REARRANGEMENT'.

Yes. Two days ago, the school principal has announced that all the classes of the 2nd year will all be rearranged. So everyone was pretty much excited to know what class they were going to be in.

"Excuse me! Coming through..." Allen murmured as he pushed through the crowd, trying to pry his way.

"We're counting on you, Allen! Check our names for us!" Lavi shouted the back of the crowds. Beside him were Chomesuke, Lenalee, Kanda and Tsukina.

Allen whimpered as he was accidently hit by a random student's elbow in his face. "Why only me?!!!"

Kanda sneered. "That's because you're the shortest one around here, Moyashi!"

"MY NAME IS ALLEN, BAKANDA!!!" The teen responded from between the crowds.

Lavi grinned. "Keep on moving, Allen! It's your fault for losing in rock-paper-scissors, remember?"

"I have no idea that he would do so bad in that game..." Chomesuke muttered.

"You guys are way too cruel!!!!" The white-haired wailed.

Lenalee only blinked as she watched the white-haired teen pushing his way through the front. 'I wonder what class I am going to be in....'

Kanda scowled impatiently and was about to shout at Allen to hurry up, but he stopped when he noticed the black-haired girl beside him glancing around. She looked like she was looking for someone as she turned her head from side to side.

"Hey, who're you looking for?" He asked.

Tsukina didn't respond and continue to look around for a while, much to Kanda's annoyance.

"She's not here..." Tsukina whispered after she was sure that she couldn't find that person.

"Huh?"

"Yuki...she's not here...she's nowhere..." the girl added.

Yuki...snow? "You mean that chibi?" Kanda raised a brow. Not that the girl mentioned it...that girl has been missing for a while now. "Did you two have a fight or something?"

Tsukina shook her head. "No...we didn't... She's trying to distant herself form all of us...for what reason that I do not know..."

The teen sighed. "Seriously... what the hell is happening these days? First, that idiot's sister, then that chibi... You people from Asia really like to cause troubles around."

"I'm not really sure about that teal-haired girl, but Yuki is absolutely not from Asia... And do I have to remind you that you're also from Japan like me?" responded the girl, sounding calm.

Kanda's eyes twitched in annoyance. "Tch...whatever..."

Tsukina glanced at Kanda for a moment. 'If it's him...he might be able to keep up with Yuki...No... He's the only one who can keep up with her...'

The teen noticed the girl staring at him. "What're you looking at?" He asked, annoyed.

"Kanda Yu... I have a favor to ask from you..."

Kanda smirked in amusement. "Now, that's new to me...I thought you're an unassociated type."

Tsukina sighed. "I do not wish to cause any troubles to my surroundings, but... I can't leave someone who's having problem as well."