Chapter 25, I'm the cause?

I do not own D. Gray Man.

Chapter 25, I'm the cause?

"Hey, do you wanna hang out this evening?"

"Sure! Why not? Where do we meet?"

"Hmm... like... can you bring your cousin as well?"

"...Ah...Why? We can just go by ourselves."

"Well...like...some of my friends want to meet and get to know her...so..."

"Is that so?"

---------------------------

Ran was standing before the front door impatiently. She knocked on the door once, and twice. She frowned. 'What the hell is she doing? Open the door already!' She banged onto the door. 'That wench...'

After closing the closet door, Lenalee quickly left the storage room and dashed downstairs. She was panicking so much that she almost fell down the stairs. Luckily, she didn't. Trying to regain her usual cool and calm composure, she took one deep breath and made her way to the front door. Once she got there, she could hear the knocking from the outside louder than ever.

"Hey, wench! Open the door this instance!" growled Ran as she knocked. Lenalee trembled and shakily placed her hand on the door knob. 'It's ok. It's alright. Calm down!' She told herself. 'Allen and Tim are going to be safe. She won't be able to find them so it'll be just fine.'

She nodded and unlocked the door, turning the knob. Just as she did so, Ran wasted no time and forcefully pushed the door open which pushed Lenalee backward, making her falling onto the floor. The teal-haired winced slightly when her body hit the ground hard. But, she didn't have time to turn get up as Ran suddenly pulled her by her hair.

"What the hell were you doing? I've been knocking all this time and you can't even hear it?" asked the furious girl. Lenalee bit her lower lip to fight back that pain that she's feeling and placed her hands on Ran's gripping one, slightly trying to pry free. Ran saw this and frowned before forcefully threw the teal-haired down and forcefully slammed the door shut.

*SLAM!*

Lenalee tensed when she heard the loud sound echoing through the hall. 'If it's this loud... Allen would probably be able to hear it!' she thought worryingly.

-------------------------------------------

Ran grumbled to herself and took off her shoe, "...useless wench..." She walked past Lenalee and into the hall. "I'm craving for some tea. Prepare some for me right away." She ordered her cousin who was sitting up from the floor, rubbing her head.

She clicked her tongue in annoyance and turned away. Lenalee noticed where her cousin was heading. "Wait, Ran! Where are you going?" She asked, stopping the girl.

"To my room, you idiot! I did tell you that I forgot something, didn't I?" replied Ran with an irritating tone. "Don't tell me that you didn't read the text?"

Lenalee nodded abruptly as she picked herself up from the floor. Ran rolled her eyes and went upstairs. The teal-haired looked troubled. 'Allen...Tim... please, don't come out!' She wished, gulping and quickly walked into the kitchen to prepare what Ran has 'requested'.

Ran walked up to her bedroom while losing herself in deep thoughts. Mainly, she was growing a bit suspicious if Lenalee's behavior. 'That wench...she's acting weird these past few days... what the hell is she hiding?' She thought. As she came across the storage room, one she has never bothered to enter, she stopped for a while as she heard small sounds coming from inside.