Chapter 27

Dipper

"Mister Pines?" called out someone behind him. It was Ms. Belrose. "Meet me in my office."

Feeling nervous, Dipper followed the teacher to her office. Her office was not far from the Art Classroom, but he felt as if they were walking for ages. He fiddled with his fingers, thinking of possible reasons why she called him to her office.

Was it because he was talking to Finnick during the class, when he wasn't supposed to? He mentally face palmed himself. Oh no, what if it was? What punishment would he get? Scrubbing the floors? Get eaten by a monster?

Too caught up in his thoughts, Dipper didn't notice the door in front of him, bumped into it, and fell down on his face. Embarrassed, he quickly pushed himself up and acted as if nothing had happened. Ms. Belrose chuckled as she walked to her desk.

Dipper took a good look around. There was a desk in the centre of the room, a chair behind it, which was facing the door. The office was small, and papers were scattered on the ground. The air was chilly and there was some weird smell he couldn't point a finger on. Weird.

Suddenly, the door behind him, snapped shut, locking it by itself. Dipper yelped in surprise. He glanced at the woman who only smiled at him. This creeped him out. Something was going on.

"What are you going to -" he began, but was soon cut off by her.

"Art is the expression of one's great imagination, Mister Pines. Please, do tell me why," she hold up his drawing of the fearamid in front of him, and continued. "Why did you draw this? There must be a reason behind it."

Dipper, confused, shook his head. "I don't really know, Ms. Belrose." But inside, he knew he did.

He had a nightmare (or a vision) about this pyramid, and he too did not know why he drew it. It may be the reason that he couldn't stop thinking about it, so he drew it withtout even knowing.

However, this didn't bug him so much. What made him so confused, was that how Ms. Belrose had gotten his drawing of the pyramid. He was sure he had put the folded drawing into his pocket. Also, why was she so interested in this drawing? And the flash of yellow . . . Was he imagining things now? Was this all just a dream?

Ms. Belrose suddenly rose from her seat, and growled, "WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE WEIRDPOCALYPSE?!" Her perfect teeth were now nasty fangs dripping green slimy stuff, and her eyes changed from green to dark red. She let out an inhuman howl, and glared at Dipper.

Dipper screamed, and ran to the door, but it wouldn't budge. I knew there was something wrong with this teacher, he thought frantically. I need to get out of here! He kicked at the door but it still wouldn't budge. Then when he turned around, he saw that on the teacher's spot, was the Shape Shifter.

It had a pure white slimy body with four slender legs. Its right arm was slender and had a three-fingered hand, and its left arm was swollen with a clawed hand. It has two baby pink eyes and a snout with four fangs hanging on the outside of its mouth.

The Shape Shifter hissed and pushed Dipper to the ground. "TELL ME!" His head hit the floor with such force, Dipper was probably sure he had broken few bones. It was painful.

"I D-DON'T KNOW!" stammered Dipper, terrified. The Shape Shifter had escaped. The Shape Shifter was Ms. Belrose. Where was the real one?

"YOU MUST NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!" growled the Shape Shifter. Behind him, grew long purple tentacles, and wrapped his body up. What was it planning to do with him? He screamed, hoping someone will hear him and come for help. However, one of the tentacles covered his mouth from more screaming, his scream was now muffled.

"Deleatur memoria tui sit, non omnia quidem meminisse fines!" whispered the Shape Shifter, as his tentacles glowed bright red, its red eyes locked with Dipper's.

Dipper noticed that his eyelids were getting heavier than usual. The Shape Shifter cackled and dropped him.

"GSV HGZI DROO HSVW SVI OZHG GVZI,
GSV JFVVM DROO UZXV SVI DLIHG UVZI;

HVXIURXVH DLFOW YV NZWV,
KIRCVH DLFOW YV KZRW;

SRH SVZIG UROOVW DRGS DLV,
GSV SVIL RH MLD Z ULV;

GIFHG ML LMV,
BLF SZW YVVM DZIMVW,"

it spoke, as Dipper's visions started to blur, until it was pitch black.

***
Translation of the Spell: Your memories shall be erased ; You will not remember anything after this all ends

Me. Belrose turns out to be the Shape Shifter! Why does it want to know about Weirdmaggedon? How did it escape? It had erased Dipper's memory, but why?

This chapter was not really long compared to the next others. I promise next would be much better.

I also made a FF account. It's iBombinate and I posted this fanfiction. You can go check it out!

Oh and by the way, I had edited the first few chapters (Chapter 1~6 so far). So if you want, you can go back and read it again!

All votes and comments are very appreciated! OMG 12.5k views! HIGH SIX everyone!!