Did She Just....?

McKenna's POV

As my baby walks me to class, I dread going to Ms. Clarks class. She's my Physics teacher. She a big white lady and she wears glasses on the tip of her nose. Them bitches be bout ready to fall.

When we get there I make out with Roc just to make here mad. She doesn't like seeing people "slurping" or whatever. Wtf is slurping?

"Alright Ms. Flores. That's enough. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like that all that in front of my door?"

"Degg Ms. Clark. Is it a crime to be in love?"

I smile to Roc and touch his nose real quick.

"It's a crime to not listen to what I tell you to do."

"Well shouldn't I be in jail already?"

I peck Roc's lips one more time.

"Don't be late boy," and I smack his butt while he's walking away.

I walk to my seat and sit next to this girl named Imani. She's my partner, but she does the work and I copy.

************************************************************

Chres told me that he'd meet me at my locker. So I'm just here switching my book, while I wait for him. I saw someone lean on the locker next to mine. Soon as I close it, I notice that it was this guy Jason on the other side.

"Why you lose the smile Mickey? you're cute when you smile," he smiled at me with those pearly whites.

"So I'm not cute unless I smile?" I can't help but to flirt with him. I've always had a tiny crush on him. He's just so....

"Naw naw! That ain't what I meant bae-"

"First of all, I'm not your bae. Second of all, imma need you to leave. I'm waiting for Chres." He pulled me by my waist and pushed me against the locker.

"Chresanto ain't got nothing on

me. I'm feeling you McKenna, for real. I have been for a while, you just always been with Chres. And now that I got you alone, I just had to tell you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck "I'm feeling you too Jason. To be completely honest, I've lowkey always had like a tiny crush on you."

He chucked "Why you ain't ever tell me girl? We could've been caking it...... But it's never to late to start now..." He started leaning in, and to be completely honest, I did too. Soon as our lips were about to touch, I pulled away.

"Jason I can't do this. I'm with Chres. He's gonna be pissed if he-"

He cut me off by smashing his lips into mine. They were so soft and perfect. I couldn't help but kiss back. Our lips were moving in for a few seconds until he pulled away. I didn't even realize that my eyes were closed until I had to open them back up. I look up and see him smirking at me.

"I'll see you later shorty. I'll text you in a few. Iight?" He asked as he lifted my chin.

"O-okay. I'll see you later," he nodded and walked away. I touched my lip with the tips of my fingers. They were STILL tingling! I smiled at turned back to my locker reopening it since I forgot my notebook.

"Hey baby," Chres came up and wrapped his arms around me.

Be cool Mickey. He doesn't need to know what just happened. "Hey boo!" I turned around and kissed him.

"Come on. Let's get to Art before Ms. Taylor starts tripping."

********************************************

Roc's POV

Spanish class was funny asl today. Niggas up in there constantly arguing with that teacher. But I was going to my locker and after that making my way over to Mickey's locker.

I did my combination and grabbed my things that I needed for art. As I was making my way over to her locker I saw this tall, darkskinned dude come to her locker and was flirting with her and stuff. But the thing that killed me was that she was flirting back! I slowed my pace and then quickly turned around and walked around a corner to creep.

"Wassup Roc my man!"

"Wassup Corey"

he's plays on the football team with me.

"Why you look like you creeping?"

"Cuz I am. Now shoo."

He laughed and kept walking "iight man."

Man I know this dude did not just push her up against the locker. He got his hands on my girl! Maybe she'll try to push him away.... and I stand corrected. She wraps her arms around him and I can see them tongue wrestling.

I swear to God imma beat his ass up and down this hallway when I find out who that is.... That's Jason! He's on the football team with me! This dude really just kissed my girl.

After he leaves I find Mickey looking in the direction of my locker, so I quickly make my way to somebody else's locker and walked to her.

"Hey baby." I say as I wrap my arms around her.

she ends up kissing me and all I'm thinking is "Why she tryna play this off?"

"Come on. Let's go to art before Ms. Taylor start tripping."

...Meanwhile in Art...

I go up in art class on some chill shit. Tryna stay cool && not flip out over what I saw earlier. I still can't face the fact that she was trying to play it off.

I sit down in my seat. Mickey sits in hers. We don't have seats next to each other, but her seat is in front of mines.

"Alright class. We're going to start a new project."

"ughhhhhhhh" the class says.

"Ms. Taylor, why you always giving us these assignments?"

I laugh at the way she said it and looked up to find out that that was the girl I saw earlier. Her and her friend took my parking spot.

"Lauren, be quiet please."

Lauren. That's her name... Lauren.

"Alright. Now this with this project you'll be doing someone elses self portrait. Pick who you want to do, and sit with them."

Mickey turns to me "You want to be my partner babe?"

"Why don't you be partners with Jason." I say lowly

"Excuse me? I can't hear you."

"Oh nothing. Yea sure. C'mon."