Rhythm Is A Dancer

Brooke POV
Last night was so horrible for me. I feel so bad because I never knew Prod felt so neglected. I just want to talk to him and explain but I know its not the right time. even though its not the right time, that doesn't matter cuz I still have a party to plan. Let me call Mickey so she can help me decorate.

"Hey bae!"

"Hey Mickey"

"Wassup pimp."

"Come over so you can help me decorate for Prods party."

"iight. lemme get ready and I'll call you when I'm on my way over there."

"okay pimp"

"okay bye hooker."

*******************************************
*honk honk*

I walk outside with all these damn decorations and Mickey just watching me and doesn't decide to help me. I'm struggling to open the door and when I finally get it open, Mickey is just laughing.
I get in the car and she looking mighty fine.

"Damn you look good!" We both said at the same time and we bust out laughing.

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." I sighed.

"What's wrong girl?"

"soooo.... technically... me and Prod aren't even together anymore."

"Why girl what happened?!"

"Prod told me he felt that I was getting really distant from him. The only reason why I was 'Distant' is because I was planning this party for him. but I couldn't tell him that cuz obviously it's a surprise."

"Yea I see what you mean. how have you been holding up?"

"I've been fine. forreal. I know I'm going to get him back so its no biggie."

" and how are you so sure about that?"

"becauseeeeeee when I see him at the party tonight imma pull him to the side and explain to him why I was so distant."

"yea. I think that's a good idea. yes girl! get yo man back!"

°

°

°

°

°

°

Prods POV
I just got text message from Roc saying that he wanted to take me to a party tonight.

"Aye. imma take you to this party for your birthday. let's turn up!"

"iight that's cool. Where it's gone be at?"

"at the spot my nigga."

"awee. fa sho. You gone give me a ride or nahh?"

"yeaa. I'll pick you up around 7:30."

"iight ghee."

******************************************

I came out the house looking fresh asl! I was in my birthday fit I bought the other day. i had on my all red Polo with a black horse, a gold chain, some black Trues, and all red customized 12's.

"Wassup bro," He says as we dap each other up, "You look like you finna go get all the bitches."

"you know me. gotta be so fresh and so clean clean."

So Fresh, So Clean came on the radio.
"Ain't nobody dope as me I'm dressed so fresh so clean. (so fresh and so clean clean) don't you think I'm so sexy I'm dressed so fresh so clean (so fresh and so Clean clean)"